PDA

View Full Version : Justified Pics

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Heres some better pics its almost done but these give everyone a basic idea of how its going to look. J heres your spec list as well

Chassis | Suspension | Controls:

Frame: Roll Design Lobo
A Arms: Roll Design Gullwing +3 Lobo
Swingarm: Roll Design Lobo Gullwing
Steering Stem: Roll Design +1
Stbilizer: Roll Design
Axle: Rpm Dominator +4
Carrier: Custom
Locknut: Durablue
Hubs F|R: nacs fronts, LSR rears
Bars: Flexx
Throttle/Clutch Lever: ASV levers, Moose Throttle, Magura Clutch
Grips: OURY
Nerfs: IMS Wide Pegs
Bumper: Duncan Racing
Grab Bar: Roll Design Subframe
Front Shocks: Custom Axis Titanium X-Link LT
Rear Shock: custom Axis No-Link
Brake Lines: Galfer
Rotors F|R: Galfer Waves
Rims F|R: Hipers
Tires F|R: Holeshots MXR6

Body:

Plastic: Fullbore with fourwerx hood
Graphics|Seat Cover: Graphics custom being made, QT seat
Number Backgrounds: Custom
Handguards: None
Bar Pad: Flexx
Fuel Tank: Clark with fourwerx cover

Engine|Drive System:

Cylinder|Head: Duncan PC2000 port and polish by Mark Baldwin
Bore & Stroke:
Displacement: 265
Cam:
Carburetor: A/S 38mm
Air Filter|Box: Pro-Tect still being made
Pipe|Silencer: Paul Turner Eliminator
Clutch|Plates: Hinson 8 Plate
Gearing F|R: 14,38
CDI|Killswitch: ESR CR 250 ignition
Cooling: stock with fourwerx Shrouds
Other: Atv innovations rear caliper, Duncan Quick change cover

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:15 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:16 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:17 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:17 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:18 AM

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 10:19 AM

pdxbigfoot
11-22-2008, 10:26 AM
Your right....last nights pics didnt do it justice. Its a work of art. Is that the axle i sold you?? Whos doing your graphics??

Awesome job! My step for next year is a aftermarket frame or i will build one custom under Arlans supervision.

Once again great job and the looks on the 450 guys faces here at the dunes will be priceless when the 3 of us blow by them....HA!!!

dustinshuler
11-22-2008, 11:09 AM
awesome pics Rob, I can say that this one would have to be my favorite of all on the site. Cant wait to see it finished. Makes me kick myself in the butt for selling my LOBO. Again beautiful!!

Flyin_250r
11-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Rob,

Those pics show that machine off a whole lot more. Nice job, looks sick. Definately one of the nicest Rs ive seen, if not the nicest....

pimpt250r
11-22-2008, 11:30 AM
very well done ,kudos to you for sure

bushwesl
11-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Amazing! Rob, that's a work of art...

Lonestar_R
11-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Makes me wish I had a 250R again

mcarlson1
11-22-2008, 02:43 PM
Absolutely beautiful!!! Wheres the QT hood????

Thanks,
Mike

skyhighatv
11-22-2008, 03:26 PM
all i can say is wow!

quad janern
11-22-2008, 05:45 PM
that is a VERY nice quad!

Pro1200
11-22-2008, 06:54 PM
looks nice but yeah wheres QT hood and some nerfs?

Master LTR450
11-22-2008, 07:46 PM
All the QT parts will b coming off soon anyway!! Im going to be switching my Carbon Fiber mfg. Its going to have all new cf parts!! Hood, Tank, Shrouds, m/c guard and skids. As for the nerfs i dont really need them I have the IMS pegs and heel guards that enough.

danhung11
11-22-2008, 08:03 PM
That thing is one of my all time favorites. I am eager to see what Jay has up his sleeve with the CF. I have seen several versions of his 450R hoods and they are nice. ;)

Did you ever figure out the front end? looks like your toe is still off.

maryland450r
11-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Very beautiful R! Great detail on everything. I can't wait to get mine done, although it will be nothing like this.

1promodfan
11-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Man, that is one sick looking 250R!!! Gives me a few ideas for this winter. I was debating on doing my frame blue........well no more debating, its going to be blue.

Nac's22
11-23-2008, 10:45 PM
i think im in love... wow!

Creech52
11-25-2008, 08:41 PM
f*ckin sick bike dude. Ever need a replacement blue cover for your quick change, you know who to ask...lol.

Master LTR450
11-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Creech52
f*ckin sick bike dude. Ever need a replacement blue cover for your quick change, you know who to ask...lol.

Thanks did you get the pipe?? Also I shouldnt need any covers since i got a couple new duncan ones and a couple used hinson ones.

Creech52
11-25-2008, 08:50 PM
nah nothing that I know of yet. You ******* Im still on the hunt for a red one, prolly end up running the blue one for now since the bike is going together before I do it all up anyway. Got my atv inovations bolt kits the other day. Due to lack of space and poo weather I havent touched the bike. Glad to see have accomplished something tho.

XXX -rider
01-01-2009, 06:04 PM
sure are some flashy pics here ,& it seems to have the makings of a nice machine ...hope ya keep giving the attn ( to detail )..it needs still ...to be a better functioning machine at this point
from the pics I see things that IMO still need to be addressed ..
I wonder if the pipe rattles much ? seems to be hitting the clutch cover near subframe & perhaps if thats the case you should consider fabbing up a bracket to utilize the unused lower mount bracket on pipe ..

the magura hydro clutch line should not be overlooked in the attn dept also .. being where its presently located/ routed ..
Ihave seen them "wear thru "& leave riders stranded ...while riders with OEM type cables continue to ride .. so more attn/thought should be applied here also

more on ..is the temp gage located where you like it or where it works best ?...I mean is it beneficial to know the temp whereitis located or would elsewhere be even better for motor functions

& why the heel guards?& why atre they also needing to be mounted properly I see that bolts are not in the mount tabs @subframe ...curious here are you concerned about safety or your skills while riding it ?

now the good thing is everything is subject to change ...as long the owner is willing to continue in his effort ;)

Master LTR450
01-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by XXX -rider
sure are some flashy pics here ,& it seems to have the makings of a nice machine ...hope ya keep giving the attn ( to detail )..it needs still ...to be a better functioning machine at this point
from the pics I see things that IMO still need to be addressed ..
I wonder if the pipe rattles much ? seems to be hitting the clutch cover near subframe & perhaps if thats the case you should consider fabbing up a bracket to utilize the unused lower mount bracket on pipe ..

the magura hydro clutch line should not be overlooked in the attn dept also .. being where its presently located/ routed ..
Ihave seen them "wear thru "& leave riders stranded ...while riders with OEM type cables continue to ride .. so more attn/thought should be applied here also

more on ..is the temp gage located where you like it or where it works best ?...I mean is it beneficial to know the temp whereitis located or would elsewhere be even better for motor functions

& why the heel guards?...are you concerned about safety or your skills while riding it ?

now the good thing is everything is subject to change ...as long the owner is willing to continue in his effort ;)

HAHA The pics are just temporary, the bike is not finished!! The pipe was just sitting on the for now because it had to come apart again anyway for the new airbox. I dont see any problem with the SS line on the magura. Also I dont see anything wrong with the placement of the temp gauge maybe you do and you could inform me??? and Last but not least for the Heel guards, I have zero concerns about my riding skills. I think they look good and are a very rare find. Especially brand new like they are. plus it just helps set the whole Roll/Ims/Duncan/Nacs theme off. But the only thing that is changing on the bike is the custom airbox that will be made shortly by JRD, the graphics im just waiting on warmer weather to install, and the cylinder itself is coming off to get polished. Anything else?? :devil:

danhung11
01-01-2009, 06:20 PM
The temp gauge in that location is measuring the temperature after it's been cooled, not the the temperature leaving the motor, so essentially - it is cooler than what your motor is actually running. I hope this makes sense. A better reading would be at the top of the motor entering the radiator.

Overall, this bike is very nice and one of my favorite R's.

bubsyfz450
01-02-2009, 07:03 AM
that is the nicest 250r i have ever seen!!!!! i was just curious, how much did you spend total to build that? i have a yfz that i am going to sell and build a R. and was just seeing how much it would cost for me to build one. if you could pm me, that would be great. thanks
Bubba