PDA

View Full Version : confussed on my warrior

cmashburn
11-21-2008, 08:28 PM
ok if anyone can help it would be great im pretty new at this and everyone that has helped so far thanks alot but here it is first i took my carb in had it cleaned and rejetted i took my airbox out and had a uni filter but on straight to the carb (no airbox) and added a slip-on exhaust now i am having problems starting it then if i do i mean if i get it started i will idle and everything if i turn it off or it finally cuts out it is hell to get it back on i was told matbe the air to gas ratio i have no clue cause i dont know how to adjust that can anyone please help

Sweendogie
11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
have you checked the valves?

cmashburn
11-22-2008, 12:43 PM
no i havent i guess i need to get a manual cause im not sure where everything is

keglassg
11-22-2008, 06:47 PM
if you rejetted it, pull your plug and check and see what color its burning cause it could be too rich or leaned out either one still. if you removed the box completely and clamped on a uni it could be lean even though you jetted it up for a pipe. thats the easiest thing to check first, if thats not the problem, then i'd def check the valves.

Whitfield
12-03-2008, 07:01 AM
You will need to rejet the pilot and main.

No one can tell you exactly what you will need. You must learn to identify what the machine wants and make changes accordingly. A good part of this is trial and error, but once right the end results are worth the effort.

Go here for more info:

http://www.exriders.com/techarticles/jetting.html