PDA

View Full Version : christmas

dcarter
11-21-2008, 03:09 AM
hello everyone,
Well christmas has come a bit early for me. I took on the project of doing the foot controls for andrew's bike and that got me to thinking. First i must thank jarod at thru tubing solutions he made the arraingments to get the bike brought up to me so i could work on it. JAROD a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Then i got to thinking about all of the people i meet this year and how much fun i had at the races. It was great seeing the stuff i had built on bikes like christian horn's and hunter harpers out there running around and winning races and then to see complete quads like ryan harness's mod's working so well. It has been a great year for me.
I just wanted to say thank you to all the poeple who have put there trust in me to built products for there kids, that means a lot to me knowing you are putting your trust in my products.
to me it is not about making money, it is about doing what you love and for me that is building mini stuff for the little guys and gals to have fun on. Also it is getting to meet and to talk to the people who spend time with there kids riding and racing is really cool! I also get to know and work with people like brad loomis. billie holt and every one else out there. Thanks for a great year and i hope every one has a great holiday season. Dave

THARNESS
11-21-2008, 07:13 AM
SuperDave, both you and your products are top notch. Thank you for all you do for us and everyone else.

mcwilly
11-21-2008, 11:24 AM
Thank YOU Dave! Your involvement in this sport is part of what makes it so great.
We'll be seeing you in a couple of days. I'm not sure who's more excited....me or Andrew. :D

maddogmike119
11-21-2008, 12:13 PM
Dave:

Keep doing what you do! Our Christmas is complete. Maddog loves the mod and even though its 30 degrees up here he still wants to ride it!

quadnana7
11-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Dave
You did a great job on Christians DRR It handled perfect
Christian said it was the smoothest ride he had ever rode. thanks for making such great parts for the youth bikes,