PDA

View Full Version : John natalie ds 450 on ebay!!!! EXTREME GORE

vAnS_77
11-19-2008, 10:16 PM
Who would be stupid enough to buy this POS that john has beaten the constant crap out of all season.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JOHN-NATALIE-RACE-QUAD-2008-Can-Am-DS-450_W0QQitemZ140281755923QQcmdZViewItemQQptZATVs?h ash=item140281755923&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318#ebayp hotohosting

Shoulda sticked with a honda john..common Joe wants ya back!

But serouisly if you put a bid on this quad you have to be damn near stupid. This thing is more beat to piss than my 01 400ex and its been totaled twice.

Fred55
11-19-2008, 11:12 PM
I wouldnt say its been beat super hard, it probably has a race or two on it at most... plus its been completely torn down and rebuilt every two motos...

Can Am is treating him better than Honda EVER did

vAnS_77
11-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Welll from that look, I see the bars bent...Bars being bent meaning steering stem is probably bent...That is his race quad for the whole season right there. It saw all the rounds...Thats that quad you know that they had all the troubles with almost every round...lol Every race i watched He either had something wrong with his engine or cried about the bike was not handling right after the race.

mooseracerX
11-20-2008, 06:41 AM
For the price that thing will probably end up going for I'd rather have one of Dunk's Honda's. :p ;)

Dupontster
11-20-2008, 07:53 AM
You are an idiot. Thats not his race quad from the WHOLE season.. And if you dont like it then dont buy it.. And you posted in the wrong forum it should be in the can am not honda 400ex:)

vAnS_77
11-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
You are an idiot. Thats not his race quad from the WHOLE season.. And if you dont like it then dont buy it.. And you posted in the wrong forum it should be in the can am not honda 400ex:) Your an idiot, I posted here because who the hell do I know that post on the can-am forums? No one..I believe this is the 400ex page if I'm not wrong and you have a 450r in your sig not a 400 at all. Well moving on, yes that is his MAIN quad, he has backup's but that is his MAIN quad. You can call the ebay seller up and ask him yourself. I was just sharing what I found, its not that often when you come across a race quad that has been put up on ebay.

Pipeless416
11-20-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by vAnS_77
Your an idiot, I posted here because who the hell do I know that post on the can-am forums? No one..I believe this is the 400ex page if I'm not wrong and you have a 450r in your sig not a 400 at all. Well moving on, yes that is his MAIN quad, he has backup's but that is his MAIN quad. You can call the ebay seller up and ask him yourself. I was just sharing what I found, its not that often when you come across a race quad that has been used.

shouldn't you be in school? must have forgotten the midol today. wrong section, get over it.

Fred55
11-20-2008, 10:15 AM
They don't get ONE quad for the whole season, they have a a Race quad for two or three rounds, that gets rebuild between each race, and after those two or three rounds, that race bike either becomes a practice bike then or gets sold. The pros get a NEW race bike atleast every two or three rounds.

tim colston
11-20-2008, 10:46 AM
Your an idiot, I posted here because who the hell do I know that post on the can-am forums? No one..I believe this is the 400ex page if I'm not wrong and you have a 450r in your sig not a 400 at all.

Stay in school. Please. Wrong forum and the above statement makes 0 sense.

OH and FYI there are 392 threads and almost 4800 posts in the Can Am forum so apparently someone is posting in there.

vAnS_77
11-20-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by tim colston
Stay in school. Please. Wrong forum and the above statement makes 0 sense.

OH and FYI there are 392 threads and almost 4800 posts in the Can Am forum so apparently someone is posting in there.

I love how this turned into a rant thread. Those 392 threads and 4800 posts there probably isn't a single person from the 400ex forums. The point that I was trying to make is that HONDA makes better products, maybe if you guys stayed in school you would notice the context that I put into it. Mooseracer got it. Thanks.

Pipeless416
11-20-2008, 02:11 PM
I love how this turned into a rant thread. Those 392 threads and 4800 posts there probably isn't a single person from the 400ex forums.

thats because we know where to post ;)

exrider272
11-20-2008, 02:22 PM
john does not have one race quad.. when i was at his house like 3 months ago he had 2 in his garage and like another 2 in his trailer. and y would joe want john back on honda... joe and john dont really get along.

vAnS_77
11-20-2008, 03:23 PM
I never said he only has 1 quad, yes he has multiple quads ready to go. Usually their setup goes 1 backup, 1 practice, and the main bike that they use all the time. The sarcasm isn't taken very well here.

Pipeless416
11-20-2008, 03:26 PM
i don't think you're taken very well here either.. but i could be wrong.. :confused: seriously, get over it.:rolleyes:

Fred55
11-20-2008, 03:47 PM
I never said he only has 1 quad, yes he has multiple quads ready to go. Usually their setup goes 1 backup, 1 practice, and the main bike that they use all the time. The sarcasm isn't taken very well here.

They DO NOT have one main bike they use ALL season.

jfwyatt
11-21-2008, 06:32 PM
fred55 is correct and if you think he is wrong you have never been around quad racing at all. the factory sponsered guys have all the luck. when i was still racin i would have been thrilled to have a new quad only once a year these guys go through them every feww races.

Punkmaster Flex
11-21-2008, 07:15 PM
To be honest, that thing doesn't look too new. I mean over here in Quebec, Canada you dont see ANY quad that has not be completely cleaned and shined up before a race. JN is a pro so I'd have expected a clean cut quad. Looks like a beaten quad to me too.

I'd get a brand new quad or another rider's quad before this one...

vAnS_77
11-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Punkmaster Flex
To be honest, that thing doesn't look too new. I mean over here in Quebec, Canada you dont see ANY quad that has not be completely cleaned and shined up before a race. JN is a pro so I'd have expected a clean cut quad. Looks like a beaten quad to me too.

I'd get a brand new quad or another rider's quad before this one...

THANKS! Thats what I was trying to get at. All these guys just have ego's up to their necks. I mean yes I have been around atv racing. I mean honestly if you really wanna know, I have been with 2 feet on a pro quad b4, it was chad weinen's quad at redbud. Their quads are nothing special at all. Everything on their quads you can buy, their bikes are nothing like what production dirtbikes are. I will say it again, this post was for how disgusting the quad looks on the ebay auction.

exrider49
11-22-2008, 04:09 PM
i highly doubt if i sent my head off my ltr to yoshimura that they are gonna give me the same port job as there factory rider..you gotta have connections and then why do the factory suzuki riders have diff head pipes that arent mass produced that you cant buy

Punkmaster Flex
11-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Sure, and you think they keep their 'special stuff' on the bike before they sell it? I think not. ;)

vAnS_77
11-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by exrider49
i highly doubt if i sent my head off my ltr to yoshimura that they are gonna give me the same port job as there factory rider..you gotta have connections and then why do the factory suzuki riders have diff head pipes that arent mass produced that you cant buy

If you give me 20 grand I can get that same quad that they have.

BlasterEaten250
11-22-2008, 07:59 PM
If you give me 20 grand I can get that same quad that they have. I wouldn't say that

vAnS_77
11-23-2008, 04:26 PM
yes, kyb, i believe. They are also progressive springs setup also. I have never ridden any other spring's except rate shocks. I have no idea how those feel.