PDA

View Full Version : Cobra's in the WORCS series

CobraDad
11-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Hey, great news!! Cobra classes are now available at WORCS racing. Nows the time to get ready!! The next generation is comming.

Champions Start Here!!!!

CHRacing
11-19-2008, 10:18 PM
I heard....that is great news!! We are getting ready...thinking of running the WORCS series next year!! Looks like we have the talent with our up and coming next generation!!

Champions DO start here!!!

MISSY'SDAD
11-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Cobra will have two classes. This will be fun! Missy loves her Cobra. She is SO excited that she will be able to race it in the WORCS series next year. She is also excited about having a class to ride on Saturday off road. The single speed classes were added just for the Cobra type quads.:)

CHRacing
11-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Chase will be excited to run with Missy!! This little 'Team Duo' is getting better and better on these great machines and am sure they will continue to improve and scare us moms in the near future!! Lets just hope that they arent the only two that run the series and others come out to join the fun!!

mecheech
11-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Ryan, if U need that sprocket back before next Oakwood, let me know and I can bring it or send it this weekend.
I did order up a new one and some sintered rear brakes and hope to have the frame gusseted and caliper rotated this weekend.

Thanxs for all Ur help and info!

MISSY'SDAD
11-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Missy is excited that Chase is doing the series with her next year. It will be great to see what these machines can do in the off road. See ya at the track:rolleyes: :eek2:

CobraDad
11-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Are all of you doing the WORCS next year. Haven't run anything so big, got any info you could share?

CHRacing
11-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by mecheech
Ryan, if U need that sprocket back before next Oakwood, let me know and I can bring it or send it this weekend.
I did order up a new one and some sintered rear brakes and hope to have the frame gusseted and caliper rotated this weekend.

Thanxs for all Ur help and info!

You can just hold on to it and bring it with you at the next Oakwood race. Ryan is going to be in Michigan but I will be there if you just want to bring it to Chases' trailer.

mecheech
11-19-2008, 10:51 PM
Ok will do. Thanxs

CHRacing
11-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by CobraDad
Are all of you doing the WORCS next year. Haven't run anything so big, got any info you could share?

Yes, our little 'Team Duo' (Chase and Missy) will be running it next year! WORCS is a pretty good series here along the West Coast. They are really good with the kids and give them the chance to shine on the podium with an interview and award presentation. The pros are great also, they are very approachable when it comes to the young riders and talk them up pretty well. They make them feel like a pro position can be obtainable. We are looking forward to 2009 and are anxious to see how many cobras come out to run!!

MISSY'SDAD
11-19-2008, 11:01 PM
ya missy and chase are both running the series for sure.. the worcs series is an awesome series for the kids missy had a great time the last couple years there will be a combined offroad and motocross track. for more info go to www.worcsracing.com hope to see you there!:D

CobraDad
11-19-2008, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the info. I have seen the website and was curious about how big the series is?

CHRacing
11-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Well, this past year at Straddeline in Olympia Chase was on his cobra (when it was still allowed in the open class) and on the line were 11 riders. It was about the same throughout the year when you look back through the standings. Cobra has just started moving towards the West Coast so I really have no idea (now that they have a seperate class for these machines) how many there will be. However, from past experience I think that it is growing every year and will continue to grow because of the great job Sean and Pepper do with the tracks and the locations they continue to seek out. If you have littles ones that race, or even for yourself, this is definately a series to try!!

yfz450bb07
11-20-2008, 11:24 PM
Yes the WORCS series is great!!! We are hoping to hit as many as possible, Matt is so pumped to ride his cobra off-road. We just have to wait and see how things go.

MISSY'SDAD
11-21-2008, 07:32 PM
hey bob thats great news we hope to see ya there call if you need help getting the quad there matt has really step up his game looks like he likes the cobra:)

yfz450bb07
11-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Ya he loves that bike now, I can't get him to ride anything else. This past weekend he rode 1 lap on his old bike and said no thanks.

But tonight at indoor, which is the first time he has ran indoor's on that bike, he was flying. He even tried this single on to a table right after a double that was pretty hard. Thought you guys were coming down??

MISSY'SDAD
11-22-2008, 11:57 AM
had family stuff this weekend will be ther on thanksgiving weekend