PDA

View Full Version : New Nickelback!!!

250r rider 88
11-18-2008, 08:11 PM
this CD is awesome, one of their best, so many good songs, cannot wait to see these guys in concert again,

9.99 on itunes, worth every penny

ProspectorJim
11-18-2008, 09:16 PM
"new nickelback"is an oxymoron.All of their songs sound the same.

brian76708
11-18-2008, 09:21 PM
haha true but disturbed is the worst at making there songs all sound the same.

coryatver
11-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim

they do all sound the same. I still like listening to it depending on what mood I am in.

250r rider 88
11-18-2008, 09:29 PM
honestly this album is a lot dif. than previous ones its more "adult" oriented , seriously if you havent listened how can you say it sounds the same?

Gray33
11-18-2008, 09:36 PM
got to be someone is pretty amazing

ProspectorJim
11-18-2008, 09:40 PM
all those pop-rock type bands sound the same to me. I'm more into hardcore like minor threat and black flag.

FHKracingZ
11-19-2008, 07:37 PM
hahah no offence but black flag is not hardcore at all.. Nickelback has a more hardcore feel to it than black flag or minor threat..

Hardcore, i think of

As I lay Dying
Devil Wears Prada
Killswitch Engage
Haste the Day
and so forth.

250r rider 88
11-19-2008, 07:42 PM
heres some of my favorites off the new cd:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIUbSh7PsVk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jIUbSh7PsVk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Xg-61Yyes&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98Xg-61Yyes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIz0C_3L-ss&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIz0C_3L-ss&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

there are alot more good ones, the entire album is great, i've listened to all these a dozen or more times in the last day

madskrillz2
11-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Nickelback sucks. End thread

ProspectorJim
11-19-2008, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
hahah no offence but black flag is not hardcore at all.. Nickelback has a more hardcore feel to it than black flag or minor threat..

Hardcore, i think of

As I lay Dying
Devil Wears Prada
Killswitch Engage
Haste the Day
and so forth.

why can't you metalcore kids get your genres straight?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_punk

The bands you listed are METALCORE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalcore
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/As_I_Lay_Dieing

Hardcore originated way before any of the bands you listed.

redlineranger
11-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

So every time they put an album out and completely rule the charts with every single they put out means nothing? They've been good enough where they sold millions and millions of every album they've put forth, that they could just take off for a few years in between and come back and dominate again.

Not to be a smart@ss but they dont suck.

And to the "they all sound the same" notion, this sounds nothing like the previous Nickelback albums. They went heavier on this one.

redlineranger
11-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Oh and the whole Dark Horse album is jammin!;) Bout time they're back

250r rider 88
11-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
So every time they put an album out and completely rule the charts with every single they put out means nothing? They've been good enough where they sold millions and millions of every album they've put forth, that they could just take off for a few years in between and come back and dominate again.

And to the "they all sound the same" notion, this sounds nothing like the previous Nickelback albums. They went heavier on this one.

finally someone understands:macho

this album is much heavier than any of their previous ones,

and go back and look at the charts when all the right reasons was out, it was on Billboards top 100 in album sells for almost the entire year, not many albums do that

redlineranger
11-19-2008, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
finally someone understands:macho

this album is much heavier than any of their previous ones,

and go back and look at the charts when all the right reasons was out, it was on Billboards top 100 in album sells for almost the entire year, not many albums do that

yea. they're easily one of my favorite bands, and IMO one of the best to come around in 15 years. they put out good music, and like you said the stats dont lie.

11-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by ProspectorJim

lol them and staind

madskrillz2
11-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger

I don't care how many albums they've sold, they're still GARBAGE. Just because somebody has sold abunch of albums doesn't make them good. I would rather listen to nails on a chalk board than Nickelback. Oh and please never, EVER use the word heavy along with brokeback Nickelback. Those two words go together like oil and water.

SlapNutz
11-19-2008, 10:40 PM
nukkleback is gooad and so its bukccherry and the song "badd fn girrfrend!!!!!!!!

:eek2: :macho :blah: :eek2: :huh :eek2: :eek2:

madskrillz2
11-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by SlapNutz
nukkleback is gooad and so its bukccherry and the song "badd fn girrfrend!!!!!!!!

:eek2: :macho :blah: :eek2: :huh :eek2: :eek2:

This makes all you Nickleback fans look even worse. Lmfao. Oh and there's another good example. Buckcherry sold a lot of albums so they must be GREAT too right? :rolleyes:

SlapNutz
11-19-2008, 10:48 PM
This makes all you Nickleback fans look even worse. Lmfao. Oh and there's another good example. Buckcherry sold a lot of albums so they must be GREAT too right? :rolleyes:

so uyo hate this, :rolleyes: LOl, yuo r ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkqJ7m3MNoY

11-20-2008, 01:44 AM

Totaly!!

Nickelback is like country rock music! They not riding cows they riding cow boys lol

250r rider 88
11-20-2008, 03:29 AM
well what do you know, after only 48 hours, Dark Horse is at Number 1 for sales

stick that in your pipe and smoke it you haters

madskrillz2
11-20-2008, 11:47 AM
well what do you know, after only 48 hours, Dark Horse is at Number 1 for sales

stick that in your pipe and smoke it you haters

Like I said, I don't care how much they sale they still suck. They're worse than Creed was when it comes to sounding exactly the same. Not only the music, but the lead singer's voice is terrible. He has one range and he never gets out of it.

redlineranger
11-20-2008, 01:04 PM
Like I said, I don't care how much they sale they still suck. They're worse than Creed was when it comes to sounding exactly the same. Not only the music, but the lead singer's voice is terrible. He has one range and he never gets out of it.

man your acting like you want to go to war over it. your opinion is they suck, mine is that they are a pretty good band. everyone's got their own taste.

Scro
11-20-2008, 01:09 PM
It doesn't matter what forum you on, you're always gonna have the one metalhead come into a music thread and rant about how much harder the music he listens to is than yours. Most of the time you usually got to ignore these type and act like they didn't say anything. After all, your music is inferior to his.:rolleyes:

They've put out quite a few good songs, but "Got to be someone" just isn't doing anything for me. I think I'm gonna wait til I hear the rest of the album before I buy it.

250r rider 88
11-20-2008, 05:54 PM
scro listen to those few videos i put on the first page, or just go to youtube and type in nickelback dark horse(the name of the album) they are all on there

madskrillz2
11-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Scro
It doesn't matter what forum you on, you're always gonna have the one metalhead come into a music thread and rant about how much harder the music he listens to is than yours. Most of the time you usually got to ignore these type and act like they didn't say anything. After all, your music is inferior to his.:rolleyes:

They've put out quite a few good songs, but "Got to be someone" just isn't doing anything for me. I think I'm gonna wait til I hear the rest of the album before I buy it.

I hope you're not referring to me as a metal head. Yes, I do like metal but I like all kinds of other music. Everything from rap through country, I like it. I even like bands like Coldplay. Haha and yeah I said it, I like Coldplay. I just feel that Nickelback is repetitive. Everything they come out with sounds the same and it's all garbage. I mean, if you like them, that's fine but as far as I'm concerned they suck.

Nick110
11-20-2008, 11:13 PM
I hope you're not referring to me as a metal head. Yes, I do like metal but I like all kinds of other music. Everything from rap through country, I like it. I even like bands like Coldplay. Haha and yeah I said it, I like Coldplay. I just feel that Nickelback is repetitive. Everything they come out with sounds the same and it's all garbage. I mean, if you like them, that's fine but as far as I'm concerned they suck.

I dont think your grasping the concept of EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE!!!!!! Let it go, there is no need for you to just spew your BS in this thread. If you dont like it then dont be apart of it. One post was more than enough to get your point across.

I win.

gcart2
11-21-2008, 04:07 AM
i love nickelback. good band. good music.

i generally listen to music when i race and/or ride and this really gets you going.

two thumbs up;)

Scro
11-21-2008, 07:05 AM
scro listen to those few videos i put on the first page, or just go to youtube and type in nickelback dark horse(the name of the album) they are all on there

I would, but the computers here at work can't handle playing a youtube video.:p

madskrillz2
11-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Nick110
I dont think your grasping the concept of EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TASTE!!!!!! Let it go, there is no need for you to just spew your BS in this thread. If you dont like it then dont be apart of it. One post was more than enough to get your point across.

I win.

No you don't win, but that's the point I was making in my last post. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED; doesn't that sound like another way of saying IN MY OPINION? But, sorry to everyone that I upset. I just thought you all realized I enjoy debating (arguing) and that was my opinion. Wasn't trying to force it up on any of ya'll. My bad.

Nick110
11-21-2008, 12:07 PM
No you don't win, but that's the point I was making in my last post. AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED; doesn't that sound like another way of saying IN MY OPINION? But, sorry to everyone that I upset. I just thought you all realized I enjoy debating (arguing) and that was my opinion. Wasn't trying to force it up on any of ya'll. My bad.

No trust me I win..... ;) I can use my lock thread powers..