PDA

View Full Version : Oil Leak

Blaze
11-18-2008, 04:23 PM
I have an oil leak out my one cylinder. No smoking out the exhaust. I don't know what it is. Anyone wanna help?

11-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Blaze
I have an oil leak out my one cylinder. No smoking out the exhaust. I don't know what it is. Anyone wanna help?

Where from the cylinder is it leaking?

Two-strokes spit a LOT of unburnt fuel and oil out the exhaust. It'e probably seeping out of the exhaust if the gasket is bad or something of that sort.

if it's running great then its nothing major.

Blaze
11-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Runs great, it's coming from the part of exhaust, my dad thinks it from not shutting off the gas, or i need to re-ring the exhaust but he said most likely from not shutting the gas off.

11-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Blaze
Runs great, it's coming from the part of exhaust, my dad thinks it from not shutting off the gas, or i need to re-ring the exhaust but he said most likely from not shutting the gas off.

it could be.

It's nothing major, that's the good part.

If you're really worried about it, start shutting off the gas and maybe buy some new exhaust gaskets.

Blaze
11-18-2008, 06:03 PM
Im not really, just curious. It's not leaking major just a few drops after i ride.

djguestone
11-20-2008, 10:01 AM
You're fine! Prob need a new oring gasket, the one that sits just inside the pipe at the exhaust port!

Blaze
11-20-2008, 02:32 PM
I thought so.