PDA

View Full Version : all you R/C car guys!!

redlineranger
11-17-2008, 06:33 PM
i've got a Team Associated Nitro TC3. was new in 2003 so you know it was one of the first generation models. will the new gen TC3 and TC4 parts automatically swap. i need some suspension components, a drive shaft, and all the radio equipment but i know i can get anything to make that work.

thanks for the help in advance... oh and by the way post your cars and trucks up. ;)

mcarlson1
11-17-2008, 11:48 PM
Hey whats up, i used to have a t3, i think i still have it i just dont know where it is lol. From what i can remember the t3 and t4 parts are interchangable, i think the t4's just have better suspension and are more reliable but i actually think all the t trucks can be interchanged with each other. Someone correct me if im wrong. What are you trying to change on it?

Thanks,
Mike

redlineranger
11-19-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by mcarlson1
Hey whats up, i used to have a t3, i think i still have it i just dont know where it is lol. From what i can remember the t3 and t4 parts are interchangable, i think the t4's just have better suspension and are more reliable but i actually think all the t trucks can be interchanged with each other. Someone correct me if im wrong. What are you trying to change on it?

Thanks,
Mike

im missin the part on the front suspension that keeps the a-arms from not moving backwards. and also im missin a drive shaft and my whole brake system is shot.