PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Needed

sprtrx300ex
12-14-2002, 06:11 AM
What do you think I should get first? White brother's slip on, or works shocks?Sound is issue fo where I live. Also, Would I need the complete system or just the slip on for a stock motor with only a K&N filter?
Thanks

AtvMxRider
12-14-2002, 06:31 AM
I would go with the shocks first. That's what I did anyway.

Steve-o 400EX
12-14-2002, 08:23 AM
For a 300ex, I would go with the full system if you want any power out of it. I would go with the pipe first, so you will have some power to use the shocks. JMO.

good luck.;)

tants
12-14-2002, 09:56 AM
why have power when the quad can barley handle it...
whats the point of going fast if your not in control?

the pipe isnt going to make the quad have so much more power that you cant control it........... but its just a good thing to have beter handlign first befor power...

thats what im doing with my 250r... i got shocks, aarms, frame gussested, and im ordering an axle... all this and i still havent put a pipe or touched the motor...

understand?

12-14-2002, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by TANTS
why have power when the quad can barley handle it...
whats the point of going fast if your not in control?

the pipe isnt going to make the quad have so much more power that you cant control it........... but its just a good thing to have beter handlign first befor power...

thats what im doing with my 250r... i got shocks, aarms, frame gussested, and im ordering an axle... all this and i still havent put a pipe or touched the motor...

understand?

what he said

QuadTrix6
12-14-2002, 11:38 AM
yea you want to be able to ride your engine or theres no point in a pipe. go with the shocks first IMO

12-14-2002, 12:05 PM
get some nerfs :macho