PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Stock Rear End~swinger/carrier/axle~!

PUREBREED450R
11-17-2008, 09:58 AM
NEED TO SELL!!! prices include shipping. open to offers.

STOCK SWINGER AMAZING CONDITON~! $105 shipped
(swinger pics at the bottom of page 1, top of page 2)

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=419541001&albumId=759669

STOCK CARRIER AMAZING CONDITION (NEW BEARINGS)
$60 SHIPPED
(carrier pics in the middle of this page)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=419541001&albumId=727209

STOCK AXLE GOOD CONDITION,STRAIGHT, NO PRETTIEST THING, COMES WITH SPRCKET HUB $ 60 SHIPPED
(bottom right pic is axle picture/couple scattered of page5,6&7.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=419541001&albumId=727209

PUREBREED450R
11-18-2008, 08:29 AM
BUMP FOR A NICE REAR END

hockles
11-18-2008, 10:42 AM
how is the condition on the sprocket hub and axle

PUREBREED450R
11-18-2008, 11:43 AM
HEY THERE, SO THE AXLE HAS SOME MARKS ON IT, light marks that is from something wierd. and the sprocket hub surface is in good shape, i dont have great pictures to depict these things for you however tonight i will take up closes for you and post them so you can decide. The splines on the axle are in great shape, there are no nicks out of the axle, or gouges, this axle and the carrier came out just (last week) of a rideable machine. So yea ill take pics and we can go from there.

if emailing them will be better, just pm me back you email. thanx

shawn

PUREBREED450R
11-19-2008, 09:13 AM
bump for me

hockles
11-19-2008, 01:02 PM
is there any way that you can come down on the price of the axle? and where are you located...i may be able to come pick it up

PUREBREED450R
11-19-2008, 01:58 PM
where you located? and yea i found out last night that the sprocket hub is unuseable, but I have a lonestar one that needs a little latheing that id give you with the axle. stock axle and lonestar sprocket that needs a little lathe for 45, you get it before sunday 40 cash its yours. again where you coming from? im trying to get as much money as i can im buying a busa on sat. please get back to me.

PUREBREED450R
11-20-2008, 09:03 AM
bump

PUREBREED450R
11-22-2008, 08:58 AM
bump

wilkin250r
11-22-2008, 01:04 PM
Stop.

I am one inch away from deleting all your threads, and if you force me to do that, I'm probably going to ban you as well.

This section is a mess, and it's because of people like you. Most of your items all came from a 400EX, but you list them all individually, creating 5 threads when you could have created just one? And then, the thing that pisses me off the most, you bump each and every one over and over and over?!?

Yeah, I know. You're just trying to get your stuff sold. You know what, so is everybody else in this section. But most of them don't pull this kind of garbage.

I'll clue you in the the REAL reason behind all the rules we have. It's not just about fighting and advertising, the ultimate goal is a clean, organized, and fun website. If you become a problem, and the website is better off without you, then you go, even if you don't technically "break the rules".

Any more garbage, and you go. No more bumps on your existing threads, and any future threads I expect to see organized and neat, and limited to two bumps.

PUREBREED450R
11-24-2008, 09:08 AM
First of all, Thank you for responding in my thread for all to see now that you have tried to make me look like an idiot. Second of all....I understand the bump thing, but I wanted my stuff sold but I also wathced how other things file into the thread for sale and they move slow sometimes. Also seen some"ATV patrons" bump there stuff, not big stuff either, petty ****, multiple times,TTT,bump,TTTbump,TTT. My bumps were done when I come to work in the morning so there fresh for all to see when the sign on? No harm done because I actually stay up to date with my listing unlike alot of people on here. Im on exriders everyday, probally more than you......... Also in dealing with many many different people on here, few of which have been "ATV RIDERS patrons", they all seemed to follow threads and not have a problem with the post, how I created the post and how I managed the post but odviously someone does. I also thought its interesting how you had a problem with my posts, but no other moderators had aproblem with them...or the kid listing his damn x box, the guy listing a psp playstation or theguy with a pintball gun or rims and golf clubsw.e b.s it was......this is NOT Ebay, or amazon this is ATV RIDERS...... NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY MY FAULTS BUT ITS IGNORANT & hypocritical. And how do you let people post, who dont or havent had a post/thread or reply back to the website for months or years and not delete there threads..seems like that could back things up as well or make things a mess as you stated???hmmm????????..Not to menchon the "ATV patron" who sent me 235 worth of stuff half of which is unuseable, but thats water under the bridge...just looked up to the "patrons". Ill change the way I post and go about things on the site, however you should lead by example and not tell someone "in a post" what "pisses" you off about what they do, thats why atv riders has pm's....... personal messages?? OH BY THE WAY......DELETING SOMEONES THREADS WITHOUT A PERVIOUS WARNING THAT THERE DOING SOMETHING WRONG/OR OUT OF LINE PROBABLLY ISNT THE BEST WAY TO "MODERATE"...Ill save the message you sent as well as what I did incase there is more of a problem. I do like ex riders and would like to continue to opperate on here. LOOKS LIKE WE ALL NEED TO ADJUST HOW WE GO ABOUT THINGS A LITTLE HUH? THEN THIS PLACE WILL BE IN TIP TOP SHAPE.

SHAWN BROWN.