PDA

View Full Version : mid-west ATV performance shops

maxamillion
11-16-2008, 03:54 PM
Im not sure where my other post dissappeared to. But anyways post up all the ATV performance shops you can think of in the Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky area. Include the state, town, and general area. Thanks-Max

hardkoratvmxr
11-16-2008, 04:31 PM
id say my shop but it is closed since i am living in phoenix right now while i am going to MMI.

XCRacer236
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
Midwest Moto- franklin, IN
J&J Extreme Motorsports- Greensburg, IN

all the others i know of are dealerships

250r rider 88
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
Moto-Xperts -Lafayette, IN

maxamillion
11-16-2008, 07:38 PM
thanks guys keep em comin. I want to know of EVERY respectable shop with in those states listed that focuses towards performance/motocross type off road riding.

Ill add a couple too.
Rocky Ridge, Leitchfield KY (are they still around?)
GT Thunder, Ohio (somewhere)

JJs450r
11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
im pretty sure kb motorsports is outta kentucky

c and d racing is outta nebraska but thats a lil more distant

400sEXridr
11-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Baldwin Motorsports is in northeast ohio (forget the town, kingsville maybe?) and like you said GT Thunder. Thats in Millersburg a little ways north of Columbus

smr
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM
this is two easy

GT thunder...there in Ohio, Laz really knows his stuff.

JPMX adopholis, Ky.....James perry is a great guy.

Pittman racing Murray, Ky....good people to deal with.

I think Kenny Cornwell got into some trouble, not sure if Rocky Ridge is still open or not.

If your looking for Yamaha stuff then you may want to check out Bill Ballance's shop in Smiths Grove, ky.

hope this helps.

JJs450r
11-17-2008, 03:59 PM
ya james is cool at jmpx forgot about him

Ntensweapon
11-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Mumms the Word Racing Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Lenny Mumm (owner)

Lenny is a great guy. He builds rock solid engines for any level. Great prices on parts and service.

I've heard of alot of the previous mentioned shops and they are good as well.

skyeryder
11-17-2008, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
Moto-Xperts -Lafayette, IN

You'll see these guys on the front row next year, stump pulling motors

maxamillion
11-18-2008, 12:14 AM
I forgot bout JP too. I know he use to sponsor Dane Heilman. Heres a couple more ges Ill add em to my own list.

T&T motosports (bardstown KY)
Houser Racing (Marion OH)
Snyder Motorsports (OH)
ATV Four Play (Wadsworth OH)

bluebaron
11-18-2008, 01:15 AM
SF Racing in South Beloit, Illinois.

For your suspension needs

250r rider 88
11-18-2008, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by skyeryder
You'll see these guys on the front row next year, stump pulling motors

agreed, when i pick up the KTM xc later this winter (early jan.) Toby will be getting my head for a port and polish and will go with a high comp. piston, possibly revalves on my shocks too

for those who dont know about Toby, he graduated top of his class at MMI in the Suzuki and Honda Programs, he knows his stuff, plus he has a business degree so he knows how to run his establishment properly

Nick110
11-18-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by 250r rider 88
agreed, when i pick up the KTM xc later this winter (early jan.) Toby will be getting my head for a port and polish and will go with a high comp. piston, possibly revalves on my shocks too

for those who dont know about Toby, he graduated top of his class at MMI in the Suzuki and Honda Programs, he knows his stuff, plus he has a business degree so he knows how to run his establishment properly

I agree with this too. And when you call in you actually speak to him and he will explain everything to you. He also builds a nasty motor. Mine riiiippppssss