PDA

View Full Version : Your prayers are needed.

stever250r
11-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Sorry all... I dont get around to many of the other Forums... but I wanted to try and reach out to as many people as possible. My original post can be found in the 250R forum or you can search by my username. The following is copied from the 250R forum.

I just wanted to thank everyone that has purchased parts to help with the care of my new grandaughter. I hope that everyone has been pleased with what they have received. I have done my best to keep up with it.. and make sure everyone is happy.

For an update.. My grandaughter is still not doing well. She just left the Pedriatic Neuroligical Center at Kosair Medical Center in Louisville. They had to insert a feeding tube into her stomach so that we are able to feed her.

They have diagnosed her with a rare type of Epilepsy known as Malignant Migrating Partial Epilepsy. Prognosis is very dim. We are praying that God will work a miracle.

Our church is having a fundraiser this Wednesday to help raise funds for her care and treatment.

If anyone would like to make a donation on Zoey's behalf, please send to our church c/o Zoey

Zoey Mannarano
St. John United Methodist Church
2808 S. Virginia St.
Hopkinsville, KY 42240.

Thank you everyone.. your prayers are greatly appreciated.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zoeymoorefield

BlaineKaiser450
11-16-2008, 03:48 PM
she'll be in my prayers

S.A.J
11-16-2008, 03:58 PM
my prayers will be with yall too and God can work a miracle,many people dont think he does any more but theyre wrong,God is still the God of signs wonders and miracles and they still hapen every day! just keep believeing and have faith in Him and quote The Word theres power there... all the best to yall God bless
-Jared

ZeroLogic
11-16-2008, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
she'll be in my prayers

hskers82
11-16-2008, 08:46 PM
My prayers go out to your granddaughter.My little girl was diagnosed with epilepsy at 1 1/2 years old and is now 5.Get with the epilepsy foundation they have an amazing amount of info and help.Also do a little research on the Ketogenic Diet(my little girl was on it for 3 years and had no siezures while on it and continues to be seizure free)If you have any questions you can pm me.Keep your head up and continue to pray.God bless her

miller821
11-16-2008, 10:38 PM
My prayers are with your family also.

jrspawn
11-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Steve, your family will be kept in our thoughts and prayers. If there is ANYTHING else we can do to help please let us know. If you dont mind i would like to share the information and donation contact on some of the other forums i visit.

Justin