PDA

View Full Version : what did we decide about non-atv stuff?

EricB
12-13-2002, 07:48 PM
kinda curious, doesn't seem to be as much stuff i guess. but is it alright? or is everyone going to get mad if i post my brother's landcruiser?

Atreyu
12-13-2002, 07:52 PM
post away mi amigo :blah

2fastandfurious
12-13-2002, 07:57 PM
go man! POST!
anything goes!

AlaskaSpeed
12-13-2002, 08:07 PM
The answer to your question is spelled out very clearly in the rules.....:confused:

EricB
12-13-2002, 10:07 PM
er sorry in the for sale section, sorry hehe.

12-14-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
The answer to your question is spelled out very clearly in the rules.....:confused:

You are the most hypodritical person i know man. Its speeled out in the rules not to do it but everyone does but you tell him no then go and start a thread "show us your moose" wtf is that all about?
killer

AtvMxRider
12-14-2002, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by KiLLeR300EX

You are the most hypodritical person i know man. Its speeled out in the rules not to do it but everyone does but you tell him no then go and start a thread "show us your moose" wtf is that all about?
killer

:eek: :eek: :blah

Jimmah
12-14-2002, 07:01 AM
EricB just to let you know, last time I checked your PM box was full.

EricB
12-14-2002, 10:14 AM
try it now Jim, about the roms and stuff? that would be way cool.

AlaskaSpeed
12-14-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by KiLLeR300EX

killer

You are wound way too tightly, little boy...and you have to be about the dumbest piece of **** I know...........:huh

Not sure what a hypodrit is, but take a breather, pay attention in class and learn to spell before you choose to attack me......:D

12-14-2002, 11:12 AM

You are wound way too tightly, little boy...and you have to be about the dumbest piece of **** I know...........:huh

Not sure what a hypodrit is, but take a breather, pay attention in class and learn to spell before you choose to attack me......:D

Killer bashes you, and bashes you good. And all you have as a come back is a typo? :rolleyes: sad, what will you come up with next...

AlaskaSpeed
12-14-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by MastaOfDisasta

Killer bashes you, and bashes you good. And all you have as a come back is a typo? :rolleyes: sad, what will you come up with next...

I don't think he bashed me...but you, being a wheelbarrow masta....lmao....would know all about being bashed............:D

12-14-2002, 11:15 AM

I don't think he bashed me...but you, being a wheelbarrow masta....lmao....would know all about being bashed............:D

GOOD ONE!! haha:D

Ride400
12-14-2002, 11:15 AM

somebody needs a ciggerette, and a life. picking fights with kids half your age over the net.

QuadTrix6
12-14-2002, 11:19 AM
guys relax ALASKASPEED had just made a reference to::

RULE 6. Feel free to attach ATV related pictures to you posts. Non-ATV related pictures that are uploaded to our server will be deleted.

so leave the guy alone, he just following the rules if you don't like em leave the site. im not trying to start a flame and the comments are not directed to anyone in this post i like all you guys and respect your post :eek: :D :cool:

JabberJaw
12-14-2002, 11:21 AM
Stay tuned for another round of........... Celebrity Boxing!!!!

Don't miss Rico....fighting a 400 lb beer drinking kangaroo!

QuadTrix6
12-14-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
Stay tuned for another round of........... Celebrity Boxing!!!!

Don't miss Rico....fighting a 400 lb beer drinking kangaroo!

:eek: LMAO

12-14-2002, 12:07 PM
whats a land cruiser ? ... a truck? a car? .... i know there must be water cruizers, and air cruizers :blah

EricB
12-14-2002, 03:05 PM
crusiers are like jeeps but cooler, they have way strong running gear. but i'll post a picture of it hehe you guys will like it.

4punksdad
12-15-2002, 04:56 AM
:rolleyes: