Ceramic lower bearings crank and trans

Vertex coated piston

EBR Suspenension front and rear

Pro Curcuit stainless 304 shorty pipe

New rear sprocket

Excel front wheel

Renthal fat bars

J/M engine with full race port job and shaved head

This is a perfect bike for someone looking to build a 90Mod . It has a full race engine in it with all the parts needed to covert to a quad. We used to race a 90 mod and used this bike for practice at the local tracks that didn't allow quads. We no longer need the practice bike.

Bike is in very good shape with no problem. If interested please call Dick at 281-435-7031 or email at thesellers@ymail.com for pics. We are located in Willis Texas. This bike is a must see at this price $1000 very clean. Also I have an extra engine and I have a parts engine I can throw in for $200 more or swap engines in the bike if you want the more stock engine. I put a new top end on this engine every 8 hours so cylinder is in very good shape and filter is changed every ride so all the lower bearings are good. Will be a great bike for next rider or great 90 mod coversion . Come and get it the bike is just setting waiting for the next rider.
Or I will trade for a 250cc utility quad for entire package. Both engines, Bike and all the parts I have for a cr85.