PDA

View Full Version : GNCC UTV Racing RZR ??

FISH ON!
11-14-2008, 04:45 PM
I plan to purchase a nice X-Mas present for myself to race the GNCC UTV limited class next year. I really like the Polaris RZR-S....who doesn't !!! But is that thing too wide for the woods racing in GNCC? Is the extra 10" width and longer turning radius cancel out the nice ground clearance and suspension advantage?

Looking to buy real soon so any good advice would be greatly appreciated.

Todd

kenjolly
12-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Did you buy 1 yet.

i have an 08
dfr +6 suspension
elka shocks
fuel controller
pipe
air filter
ported polished
higher comp wisco piston
beadloc's
itp tires
prp seats
4 point harness
up graded roll cage
custom paint
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/kenjolly/rzrtires008.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/kenjolly/rzrtires012.jpg

15,000 obo

FISH ON!
12-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Got it last week. My wife has me hiding it until Xmas so the kids think Santa brought it for me. Went with the base model '09. Got all the extras on order with the exception of the important stuff......... exhaust, airbox, and tires/wheels. Can't make up my mind on which ones to buy. I wanted to stay limited class legal for GNCC.

Thanks for the response.

Todd Jones

kenjolly
12-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Are you going to race the first race in florida. Mine would be in the modified class. i spoke with them at gncc and not all the races will have the utv class yet, unless something has changed. If you have any friends looking for one let me know.
It has not been raced since all the upgrades were added. but if i still have we will be the for gncc i think its in march Daytona area.

call kevin at Dragon fire racing tell him i told you to call. he will hook you up and empty your wallet for you. i have over 22,000 invested in mine.

Ken Jolly

FISH ON!
12-19-2008, 08:09 PM
I've been waiting for the UTV schedule and rules to be posted. I'd really hate to waste my money on the wrong upgrades. I seen the schedule but I haven't seen which dates will include the UTVs. Have you seen it some where?

Todd

kenjolly
12-20-2008, 06:29 AM
I emailed GNCC and they said watch the schedule, but they also they thought florida would be one.