PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 91

c450Razy
11-13-2008, 10:21 PM
It's coming.. whats every ones thoughts??

I personly cant beleive how disrespectful lesnar is being of couture... I also dont think he is even worthy of a tittle shot. Unfoutontly i think Dana White has stooped down to the level of the the likes of Elite XC trying to hype lesnar up much like kimbo...

I want and pretty sure Randy will destroy him (much to the dismay of Dana white)

Jake250ex
11-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Randys gonna make Lesnar hit the mat harder than he ever has before, ill put everything i got on it

ben300
11-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by c450Razy
It's coming.. whats every ones thoughts??

I personly cant beleive how disrespectful lesnar is being of couture... I also dont think he is even worthy of a tittle shot. Unfoutontly i think Dana White has stooped down to the level of the the likes of Elite XC trying to hype lesnar up much like kimbo...

I want and pretty sure Randy will destroy him (much to the dismay of Dana white)

its all hype...thats all...they put on all this trash talking show to get fans to by the ****. they're trying to make brock out as a bad guy and they're defintally trying to make randy look like captain america again, which he definitally ruined with all that i want money/fedor fight bs...

randy hasnt fought in over a year and he's old...randy has probably got the better stand up im gonna say, since we havent seen lesner that much, but id say they're probably gonna be super close if not even on werstling, since brock is pretty big wrestling standout....

lets home im wrong, but i pick lesner by brutal 2nd round domination

JustRace
11-14-2008, 07:53 AM
I'm probably going to go watch it for free at buffalo wild wings :D

CaptainCanuck
11-14-2008, 10:03 AM
I'm hoping Couture wins but he's a gonna have a hell of a time if it hits the mat. He's gotta keep it up a stand up game or he's ****ed.

user101
11-14-2008, 10:23 AM
lesnar is gonna whoop up on courture

tgreenz400
11-14-2008, 10:35 AM
i cant wait for the fight! whats lesnar been saying? i havent really kept up lately

user101
11-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
i cant wait for the fight! whats lesnar been saying? i havent really kept up lately

ive been watching and i havent heard anymore than the usual bs that goes on.

we all know they will give each other a hug and a handshake after the fight.

fastredrider44
11-14-2008, 11:04 AM
I think Couture will win, but you have to give it to brock, he's an athlete. Randy will dominate stand-up, brock will take him down, then Randy's hope is for the bell or a tap. I see Brock tapping in the second round. I don't see Randy fighting much after this one for sure.

Jake250ex
11-14-2008, 11:33 AM
Its not gonna be anything Randy can't handle or hasn's seen before. Lesnar is bigger and stronger, but then again was't Tim Sylvia? Not to mention Lesnar hasnt been in the MMA game long at all, If Randy whooped Tim Sylvia who is arguably on of the best strikers in the UFC... whats Brock gonna have for him?

ALAMX37
11-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Fight night at Hooter's, hell yeah.
I think Lesnar is gonna suprise a few people but lose a decision.

ben300
11-15-2008, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Its not gonna be anything Randy can't handle or hasn's seen before. Lesnar is bigger and stronger, but then again was't Tim Sylvia? Not to mention Lesnar hasnt been in the MMA game long at all, If Randy whooped Tim Sylvia who is arguably on of the best strikers in the UFC... whats Brock gonna have for him?

and we all know what fedor did to the former ufc champion timmaaah..in what like 30 something seconds...

tim aint no where near top ten..so..

AtvMxRider
11-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Answer this. How does either of them deserve a titile shot? Lesner has had what 3 fights in the UFC??? Couture abandons(sp?) his title and retires (through a email) and then talks all kind of chit about the UFC and Dana White. I am sorry but I lost all respect for Couture after that. So tell me how either of them deserve to be in a titile match????

reptikes
11-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by ben300
its all hype...thats all...they put on all this trash talking show to get fans to by the ****. they're trying to make brock out as a bad guy and they're defintally trying to make randy look like captain america again, which he definitally ruined with all that i want money/fedor fight bs...

randy hasnt fought in over a year and he's old...randy has probably got the better stand up im gonna say, since we havent seen lesner that much, but id say they're probably gonna be super close if not even on werstling, since brock is pretty big wrestling standout....

lets home im wrong, but i pick lesner by brutal 2nd round domination

At least someone on here pays attention to what goes on. Lesnar going to (Donkey Kong) Couture.

Tim Sylvia doesn't have close to the best stand up in the UFC, besides you hit him if the face he goes down (proven time and time again). Tim Sylvia is a bum, and Randy just proved what we already believed. Couture's alright he's not great. Will see the future tonight.

FasstMidnightZ
11-15-2008, 09:38 AM
It's all about the money.. :ermm:

Go Anderson Silva and George St. Pierre!!! :D

quad2xtreme
11-15-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by CaptainCanuck
I'm hoping Couture wins but he's a gonna have a hell of a time if it hits the mat. He's gotta keep it up a stand up game or he's ****ed.

I think the opposite. I don't think Brock can out wrestle Randy and hit him at the same time. I think Randy is in trouble if he stands with Brock. Randy might not have a glass jaw...but it is fragile. :p

I am picking Brock over Randy in the 1st round by TKO.

JRP
11-15-2008, 05:54 PM
If it stays up, lesnar, but hopefully couture can get to the ground and submit lesnar. Hell, both of them are awsome fighters! I do agree with jerry though, why should they have the opportunity to fight for the belt? But either way, lesnar is a beast, awsome standing skills, but sucks on the ground. It takes more than a few months to get the ground game, and couture has the heart and determination to get lesnar down and submit him!

c450Razy
11-15-2008, 10:15 PM
god damn.... just dont feel right

quad2xtreme
11-15-2008, 10:21 PM
ok, I was a little off...took Brock until the 2nd round to take out Couture.

trick250r
11-15-2008, 10:28 PM
i wanted to watch it but $50 is kinda steep for PPV.

quad2xtreme
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
Randys gonna make Lesnar hit the mat harder than he ever has before, ill put everything i got on it

Hopefully you didn't. :D

JRP
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
i wanted to watch it but $50 is kinda steep for PPV.

x2 lol. they were streaming it free online but then it got shut down right when their fight was comming on.... Hear couture got rocked 2nd round though :ermm:
I still say, Mir vs. Lesnar! That should be a great rematch!

Jake250ex
11-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Oh man I come back to eat some words :(

It was a good fight though. Was going back and fourth until lesnar got on toppa randy... those of you who didnt see can probably finish the sentence. Those hammer fists brock were dropping were kinda gay tho, half of em didnt look like they would dent a pop can :huh

c450Razy
11-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JRP

I still say, Mir vs. Lesnar! That should be a great rematch!

Naa, its going to be Nogeria.

user101
11-16-2008, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by user101
lesnar is gonna whoop up on courture

damn, i'm good

JRP
11-16-2008, 07:30 AM
Naa, its going to be Nogeria.

yea i know for the ultimate fighter series but im saying in general, it would be cool to see them fight again. Instead of me saying should, i ment to say would lol. My bad

c450Razy
11-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by JRP
yea i know for the ultimate fighter series but im saying in general, it would be cool to see them fight again. Instead of me saying should, i ment to say would lol. My bad

yea i know what your sayin... But i think Big Nog would give more than Frank can... i would give stand up to Mir but i really belive that Nog's BJJ is better than Frank's (expecialy from his back, where Brock is more than sure to put him do to his wres skills)

Either way the system is majorly flawed, there needs to be a super HW class, but the HW class is very thin let alone a SHW.. There just shouldnt be a 50lbs diff between fighters lol it's like Fabor fighting Chuck L.

But either way i wish Dana would get his head out of his a22 and get Fador in there to dominate...( FADOR > ENTIRE UFC HW... including lesnar)

JRP
11-16-2008, 09:59 AM
yea i know what your sayin... But i think Big Nog would give more than Frank can... i would give stand up to Mir but i really belive that Nog's BJJ is better than Frank's (expecialy from his back, where Brock is more than sure to put him do to his wres skills)

Either way the system is majorly flawed, there needs to be a super HW class, but the HW class is very thin let alone a SHW.. There just shouldnt be a 50lbs diff between fighters lol it's like Fabor fighting Chuck L.

But either way i wish Dana would get his head out of his a22 and get Fador in there to dominate...( FADOR > ENTIRE UFC HW... including lesnar)

hahah i agree man. When i watched the weigh in and saw couture at 220, i was like daaaaamn. Lesnar was 265 right? Thats a huge difference. But Nog BJJ is awsome, deffinitely better than mir's IMO. Man i still can't get over that show... pissin in the fruit, haha i was lmao for 10min, then when *forgot names* hit the other guy in the face when he was drunk, and then he said he was never unconcsious lmao. hahahha

Wheelie
11-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Lesnar has to cut weight to make heavyweight. He walks around at 275+.