PDA

View Full Version : would this work?

EricB
12-13-2002, 06:40 PM
i was just looking at my old redline proline thinking what i could do with a bike frame and some skiis. hmm..what do you guys think would happen if you somehow got some skiis mounted up on the front and back hubs? kinda hard to explain i guess, but basicly what do you think would happen if you put a skii on the front and back of a pedal bike? just ride it like a sled i suppose, but you could carv turns i imagine. just use a lot of body english. who knows hehe prooly wouldn't work but it sounds fun. but i don't think i could bring my self to torch up my redline, i'll just do it to my crappy mountain bike or something hehe.

Pappy
12-13-2002, 06:45 PM
qoute:

hmm..what do you guys think would happen

.................................................. .....................

try it:p i dont think it will kill ya....well, dont hold me responsible for encouraging ya anyway:blah

sounds like a lot of fun .....but heck i cant even ski so what do i know:p

Nausty
12-13-2002, 06:48 PM
I saw a crusty where they took a old chopper bike, put some high rise handle bars and a banana seat with the big ol' bar coming up the back and then they put ski's on it and it was pretty awsome.

12-13-2002, 06:51 PM
try watching crustys 4

muff
12-13-2002, 06:55 PM
that sounds like it'd be a lot of fun

i've gotten pulled around on a snowboard a few times and its awesome, you'll just need to find out how your gonna hold the rope when your doin the ski/bike thing

raptakilla15
12-13-2002, 06:57 PM
satan:devil

EricB
12-13-2002, 07:00 PM
ok yeah maybe i saw it somewhere cos i've seen most the crustys at one point in time. but yeah hehe speaking of ape hangers, or high rise bars. we took some off our bananna seat bike and put them on our suzuki 70 minibike lol. it looked so funny untill we broke them riding double going through whoops. we needed to weld a cross support but oh well, they weren't that cool anyhow.