PDA

View Full Version : 1987 250x complete a-arms, rods, and shocks $40!!!!! + shipping

dbc112
11-11-2008, 09:10 AM
1987 250x Complete A-arms including front shocks and tie rods! Will work with various years, as always check with your local Honda service rep before purchase.

If you are looking for just an upper or lower, heck even a tie rod. Why not get a whole set at a lower cost?

The shocks are in used condition have decent compression, and can be adjusted for preload. The upper left a-arm has a slight dent (if you are sitting on quad, left side), lowers are scratched from use but work well. From my experience riding with this setup I have seen no issues. I have included 4 pictures including a closeup of the upper a-arm dent, and mounted on my project 250x . You can see with the a-arms fully installed witin on of the pics included.

The comeplete setup is in used condition, and comes from a 21 y/o bike. One of the rubber boots is ripped, the rest seem to be in decent shape. They have worked well for the past 6 months.

No mounting bolts are included (sorry I used them for my new long travel setup and shock relo kit).

dbc112
11-11-2008, 09:11 AM
More pics

dbc112
11-11-2008, 09:12 AM
1 more on bike