PDA

View Full Version : grades =(

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:06 PM
i got a f in my AP world history class so i havent been racing for two weeks, and will not untill i have a c.

i have a huge chapter 12 (medieval times) test tommorow that i think will bring my current 63 up to a c.

good lord im ready to start racing again.

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:08 PM
i have written 5 pages of notes lol:eek2:

brian76708
11-10-2008, 04:13 PM
just wait till college :)

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by brian76708
just wait till college :)

this is a college coarse :D

ZeroLogic
11-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Don't screw up in high school.:o

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Don't screw up in high school.:o

Yea i know. i slacked the first half semester, But i kept my GPA above 3.0. ill have a 4.0 again before the year is over. i want to go to UF and start middle linebacker or d line :devil:

brian76708
11-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by gcart2

yea but you doubt have all AP classes say one or two or maybe three of 6 classes just wait.

powermadd400ex
11-10-2008, 04:20 PM
holy crap your lucky!
whenever any of my grades drop to a C, I get grounded from everything!

gcart2
Originally posted by brian76708
yea but you doubt have all AP classes say one or two or maybe three of 6 classes just wait.

Tru dat. i only have two

ZeroLogic
Yea i know. i slacked the first half semester, But i kept my GPA above 3.0. ill have a 4.0 again before the year is over. i want to go to UF and start middle linebacker or d line :devil:

I slacked my whole high school grades. Now I'm kicking myself because of it. Only if I could do it all over again.:p

Pipeless416
11-10-2008, 04:22 PM
i have written 5 pages of notes lol:eek2:

haha some of my courses have 5 pages of notes each class. its good that grades come first for you though. it will pay off.

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I slacked my whole high school grades. Now I'm kicking myself because of it. Only if I could do it all over again.:p

yea i always promised my mom and older brother i would do it right the first time.

powermadd400ex
holy crap your lucky!
whenever any of my grades drop to a C, I get grounded from everything!

Racing is my life.

gcart2
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
haha some of my courses have 5 pages of notes each class. its good that grades come first for you though. it will pay off.

well icant lie. grades do come after This website (www.atvriders.com)

Pipeless416
11-10-2008, 04:34 PM
well icant lie. grades do come after This website (www.atvriders.com)

thats the spirit! :D

killerofcrows48
11-10-2008, 06:31 PM

Education these days. :p

gcart2
11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
thats the spirit! :D

lol

so anyways i just finished notes. 9 pages lol. anyways wish me luck. i need racing back. since football is out and i cant ride i have been stuck with running to stay in shape :(

i need racing back.:scary:

ZeroLogic
11-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by killerofcrows48
Education these days. :p

Yea, it is rough.:chinese:

miller821
11-10-2008, 10:48 PM
I slacked my whole high school grades. Now I'm kickinga myself because of it. Only if I could do it all over again.:p

I'm in the same boat... All through H.S. I was taking very easy classes.. Then come Senior year all I took was shop classes... Kinda screwed me over because I was in some advanced classes and could of got to a lot better college than the one i'm in now... But oh well, you live and you learn I guess.

Mxjunkie
11-11-2008, 12:37 AM
yea i always promised my mom and older brother i would do it right the first time.

Racing is my life.

If racing is your life, make school your life so you can do the racing part of it.. Sound's like your slacking in the school department man lol.. :blah:

gcart2
11-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
If racing is your life, make school your life so you can do the racing part of it.. Sound's like your slacking in the school department man lol.. :blah:

i definitely was. i slept like poop last night cause i was worried about the test. i hope i do good.

Sjorge450R
11-11-2008, 11:26 AM
see i slacked in highschool, got great grades. Came to my first semester of college, tried studying my ***** off and that didnt work. Grades were terrible. Then i started slacking like in highschool, you guessed it, grades are back where they should be.

Im not saying this will work for you, but just saying, not everybody needs to do a lot of work in order to succeed.

11-11-2008, 03:28 PM
did you buy the quadyourself or did your parents pay for it?

powermadd400ex
11-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
did you buy the quadyourself or did your parents pay for it?

does that have anything to do with the thread?
sooo do you think you did well?

11-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
does that have anything to do with the thread?
sooo do you think you did well?

yeah it does have something to do with this thread. if he bought it himself they cant say you cant have it

ZeroLogic
11-11-2008, 04:02 PM
yeah it does have something to do with this thread. if he bought it himself they cant say you cant have it

They can also kick him out Ms. Perfect.

Pipeless416
11-11-2008, 04:11 PM

they're his parents. they can do whatever they want as long as hes under their roof. he knows what he needs to do to be able to race again, and obviously hes working hard to accomplish it. no need to encourage behavior like that.. :rolleyes:

gcart2
11-11-2008, 04:46 PM
they're his parents. they can do whatever they want as long as hes under their roof. he knows what he needs to do to be able to race again, and obviously hes working hard to accomplish it. no need to encourage behavior like that.. :rolleyes:

thank you.

me and my mom split it. i put 3200 torwards it and i will let you guess how much she put.

however it doesnt matter if i payed for 100% of it or 0% bad grades equals no racing.

gcart2
11-11-2008, 04:50 PM
o and i got a high d low c on this test =(

this **** sucks.

i wish i could have dropped out of this class but then i would look like a dumbass for college.

i hate school:chinese:

11-11-2008, 05:38 PM
They can also kick him out Ms. Perfect.

so go live with a buddy for a few days and I bet they will worry about you and want you back under their roof. I paid for my quad and my car with my own money. The quad is completely mine but the car my parents py the insurance on it so I can really say no you cant take that. But the quad my mom has threatened a few times to take away my quad keys or she said she would sell it. and as always same result I tell her no, i paid for that with my own money you cant touch it. and then she says well then i'll take this away... fine. you cant always give in you gotta make a point and stand up. not being rude but calm and reasonable. if your parents see that your making a good effort to change what wasnt so good then they will probally let you continue to race

bean2080
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
im failing two classes in college, it freaking sucks. im going to try it one more quarter and if i still fail im out of there. i know i may not get a good job but i have to do something different :mad:

Warnerade
11-11-2008, 07:58 PM
so go live with a buddy for a few days and I bet they will worry about you and want you back under their roof. I paid for my quad and my car with my own money. The quad is completely mine but the car my parents py the insurance on it so I can really say no you cant take that. But the quad my mom has threatened a few times to take away my quad keys or she said she would sell it. and as always same result I tell her no, i paid for that with my own money you cant touch it. and then she says well then i'll take this away... fine. you cant always give in you gotta make a point and stand up. not being rude but calm and reasonable. if your parents see that your making a good effort to change what wasnt so good then they will probally let you continue to race you, are a moron.

11-11-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
you, are a moron.

why because i negotiate with my parents?

tgreenz400
11-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Because you assume his parents are like yours.

And it definitely doesnt work that way where i live...

ZeroLogic
11-11-2008, 08:34 PM
so go live with a buddy for a few days and I bet they will worry about you and want you back under their roof. I paid for my quad and my car with my own money. The quad is completely mine but the car my parents py the insurance on it so I can really say no you cant take that. But the quad my mom has threatened a few times to take away my quad keys or she said she would sell it. and as always same result I tell her no, i paid for that with my own money you cant touch it. and then she says well then i'll take this away... fine. you cant always give in you gotta make a point and stand up. not being rude but calm and reasonable. if your parents see that your making a good effort to change what wasnt so good then they will probally let you continue to race

Yea, I said something like that to my dad about my truck. You know what he did? Laided one acrossed my jaw and took my keys. But thats alright, I paid for my truck, bike, insurance, cell phone, gas, everything that I want ontop of what I need. You sound like a punk *** kid that needs a good *** whoopin.;)

11-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Yea, I said something like that to my dad about my truck. You know what he did? Laided one acrossed my jaw and took my keys. But thats alright, I paid for my truck, bike, insurance, cell phone, gas, everything that I want ontop of what I need. You sound like a punk *** kid that needs a good *** whoopin.;)

yeap thats me lol wtf man is everyone still that young where their parents control every single thing they do? i'm not a punck *** kid nor do i need a whoopin. funny story... my friend whoops his step dads ***. like fist fight he knocked his dad out and left. I cant believe no one else negotiates with their parents and tries to reason with them. negotiating and reasoning doesnt mean your a punk kid it means your sensable and more adult like. guess your parents still treat you like a little kid? or are you a little kid?

powermadd400ex
11-11-2008, 09:47 PM
i'm not a punck *** kid
your right....your a tool :chinese:

Pipeless416
11-11-2008, 09:47 PM
yeap thats me lol wtf man is everyone still that young where their parents control every single thing they do? i'm not a punck *** kid nor do i need a whoopin. funny story... my friend whoops his step dads ***. like fist fight he knocked his dad out and left. I cant believe no one else negotiates with their parents and tries to reason with them. negotiating and reasoning doesnt mean your a punk kid it means your sensable and more adult like. guess your parents still treat you like a little kid? or are you a little kid?

i'm 21. i still have and always will have more respect for my parents than anybody else. the minute i would pull something like you're insisting gcart should do is the minute i would be pulled out of school with nowhere to live. as a 15-17 year old or whatever you are, your job is not to be negotiating with your parents. your job is to sit down, shut up, and do what they want. once you hit 18 you have the rest of your life to be a "rebel." i know everybody hates the generation below them, but man, at least mine is justified. :macho basically every thread that you run your mouth in in the open forum gets closed.. i don't see this one being any different.. sorry gcart :(

Warnerade
11-12-2008, 04:12 AM
why because i negotiate with my parents? Without your parents you wouldnt have gotten the job to be able to afford anything. You dont need an *** whoopin, your parents do for putting up with you trying to pull that stuff

gcart2
11-12-2008, 04:20 AM
i could never talk to my mom like that.

i was raised in a real southern atmosphere and was raised to respect your momma.

lol and to move out becasue i cant race?? you idiot. i wouldnt let my kids race either if they had a f.

but i sent my teacher a email and we are gonna talk sometime today. i told her straight forward i need help in your class.

KXRida
11-12-2008, 09:22 AM
in four of my classes in college if I drop below a C (79%) I fail. Yah college is pretty rough. Lots of studying and no fun time.

brian76708
11-12-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
in four of my classes in college if I drop below a C (79%) I fail. Yah college is pretty rough. Lots of studying and no fun time.

yea at my college you have to get above a c and get a gpa of at least 2.7 as long as you do your home work its not to bad but it was very hard for me before midterms because i had to get used to studying and doing hw again because i rarely had to in high school i am know getting adjusted and its not so bad any more just not looking forward to physics next semester haha.

11-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
Without your parents you wouldnt have gotten the job to be able to afford anything. You dont need an *** whoopin, your parents do for putting up with you trying to pull that stuff

so if your mom said i'm selling your quad or bike w/e and taking the money from it even though you paid for it you would sit there and take it? just agree? i rather not see my own money that I worked for be gone because my mom threw a fit so I said no and negotiated that she can take something else away or not let me do something. I guess to yall thats wrong. hope you get pushed around your whole life. peace

Pipeless416
11-12-2008, 01:54 PM
so if your mom said i'm selling your quad or bike w/e and taking the money from it even though you paid for it you would sit there and take it? just agree? i rather not see my own money that I worked for be gone because my mom threw a fit so I said no and negotiated that she can take something else away or not let me do something. I guess to yall thats wrong. hope you get pushed around your whole life. peace

having something TAKEN AWAY from you is different than having something of yours SOLD. Hope you learn to respect your parents at some point in your life. peace

Warnerade
11-12-2008, 07:20 PM
so if your mom said i'm selling your quad or bike w/e and taking the money from it even though you paid for it you would sit there and take it? just agree? i rather not see my own money that I worked for be gone because my mom threw a fit so I said no and negotiated that she can take something else away or not let me do something. I guess to yall thats wrong. hope you get pushed around your whole life. peace dont let the door hit you on the way out :)

ZeroLogic
11-13-2008, 06:40 AM
guess your parents still treat you like a little kid? or are you a little kid?

No, actually my parents dropped responsibilities on me and told me if I didn't like their rules I can pack my bags and leave. Its simple, I do what I'm told, do my yard work, pay all my bills on time, and whatever else they ask. My dad stays happy, I'm happy, everyone wins.