PDA

View Full Version : Fox Float X Evol Shocks With DSC

soilworker
11-10-2008, 02:34 PM
These are the top of the line FOX Evol shocks. They have the dual compression adjustment. Shocks were insanely expensive and never got to use them even once. They were mounted on a quad once but it does not run and I haven't been able to work on it so they've sat and never even been set up for weight or anything. Come with everying including both pumps, instructions, and the rock guards that I got extra for them.

They are 19" from center or eye to center of eye or 20" from top to bottom.

These can be setup for many different types of suspension setups and Fox will even redo them pretty cheap if your suspension doesn't work too well with them.

I paid I believe like $1600 for these shocks awhile back and never got to use them. Got them before they were readily available. Looking for a good offer so let me know what you've got!

Again, these are the DSC shocks that are $300 on top of the price of regular Evols. Basically the best of the best. No camera for pics but are brand new. Only accepting Paypal payment for security. Taking offers.

Barbera13Racing
11-10-2008, 05:40 PM
i know this might seem a bit low but all i can do now is 600

soilworker
11-30-2008, 12:44 PM
$1000 shipped! Brand new never even ridden on or setup!

Are initially made for 450R with Houser or similar front end or a C'Dale with American Star. Same measurements. Can fit others though.

jmillermx144
12-01-2008, 07:05 PM
any lower than 1000?

Conner_S
12-01-2008, 07:32 PM
do you still have these, what price are you looking for? pm me
thanks

soilworker
12-01-2008, 08:54 PM
I'm not desperate to sell. If someone wants a $1600 pair of shocks for $1000 I'll do that. Not really wanting to go elsewhere. Can and will use them in the future otherwise. A good enough deal already condisering the standard single compression ones I've seen sell for like $800-900 and a few of these over $1000 before used.

Again, brand new and never used. Mounted but never ridden on!

soilworker
12-08-2008, 09:56 PM
This is amazing. Nobody wants a killer set of shocks? Paid over $1600 for them and they have yet to even have air pressure put in them. Never used! Dual compression adjust! Rock guards included!

I've had 2 offers for $1000 but no payments yet. Anyone out there looking for some. Get a great christmas present, lol