PDA

View Full Version : Fox Evol Shocks. DSC

soilworker
11-09-2008, 08:42 PM
These are the top of the line FOX Evol shocks. They have the dual compression adjustment. Shocks were insanely expensive and never got to use them even once. They were mounted on a quad once but it does not run and I haven't been able to work on it so they've sat and never even been set up.

These were made for a Honda 450R with Houser A-arms and are of course LT shocks.

These can be setup for many different types of suspension setups and Fox will even redo them pretty cheap if your suspension doesn't work too well with them.

These also are a direct bolt-on to Cannondale quads and work on the ASR front-end for them as they built them to the exact properties of the Houser front-end. The shock is the same part numbers even for both.

I paid I believe like $1600 for these shocks awhile back and never got to use them. Got them before they were readily available. Looking for a good offer so let me know what you've got!

outtagas
11-10-2008, 09:20 AM
what length e2e ? how much? any pics?

soilworker
11-10-2008, 02:25 PM
No camera for pics but they are brand new and include the rock guards as well.

The length is 19" from center of eye to center of eye or 20" top to bottom.

Can be used on a lot of setups.

Looking for a good offer. No need for top of the line shocks.

Again, these are not the basic Evols either. They have the dual speed adjustment which is another $300 on top of regular price I believe.

soilworker
11-30-2008, 12:45 PM
$1000 shipped! These are brand new and never even setup, only mounted!