PDA

View Full Version : Hrc Kit Vs. Hot Cam\aftermarket Full Exhaust

natetkd
11-09-2008, 03:13 PM
DASA FULL AND HOT CAM, OR HRC KIT?

CURRENTLY I HAVE AN HMF SLIP-ON, WOULD I BE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING THE HRC KIT WITH THE HEAD PIPE AND SO ON. OR IS THE DASA WORTH THE EXTRA $$.
JUST WANT TO HEAR SOME OPINIONS.

HondaRaceReady
11-09-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm happy with my aftermarket set up. Most guys who get the HRC kit replace most of it with aftermarket stuff anyway.

natetkd
11-09-2008, 07:42 PM
thank you. i think i'll go with the dasa and the hot cam...my other mods are: K&n filter with outerwears, lid off, raven accelerator pump cover. i also manually adjusted the ac pump to cure the bog. should i look into the green wire mod???

jkulysses
11-09-2008, 10:53 PM
How much you going to sell that HMF slip on for?

venom450r
11-10-2008, 05:07 PM
That all depends on if you plan on leaving just the hrc kit or if you want to go big bore/stroker & head work later on. With the hrc kit & your hfm slip-on you'll be pretty close power wise to the dasa/hotcams. If you want to build your motor go with the aftermarket stuff.

S.A.J
11-10-2008, 08:10 PM
yes definatly go dasa,tis worth it,very very well made exhausts!
and the green wire mod only works for the 06 model(corect me if im wrong but thats what ive heard) judging by your signature you got a 08 so yeah...

jkulysses
11-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by S.A.J
yes definatly go dasa,tis worth it,very very well made exhausts!
and the green wire mod only works for the 06 model(corect me if im wrong but thats what ive heard) judging by your signature you got a 08 so yeah...

It works for the 06 and up.

gwhunter350
11-12-2008, 09:35 PM
i got the hrc kit but im still waiting for a open weekend to put the cam in. I still think im going to get an aftermarket slip on

IF YOU WANT TO SELL THE HMF PM ME!