PDA

View Full Version : Worst 2 days: My bike was stripped last night :(

adrenalinefreak
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM
So I had a tooth ache last night and it turned into a huge ordeal. I didn't get any sleep. Finally decided to take a shower at around 5am. Blacked out in the shower. Got out and Fainted again. Then finally made it to the bed with the assistance of my boyfriend. I still didn't get any sleep. I ended up not going to work.

I scheduled a dentist appointment for 2:30 today. Still in quite a bit of pain and my cheeks swollen. THEN i get the news...

My bike got stripped last night (my quad). They took my Flexx handlebars and they cut every cable and cord to get the handlebars off, so they took everything on the handlebars, all the controls, etc. They took all four tires and wheels. They took my nerf bars and a couple other things. I haven't seen the bike yet so I don't know what else is missing..so I'm pretty upset. I hate the low lifes that walk around stealing other peoples stuff! Everything that they took was what I bought with my personal money. It's the stuff I need to ride and race!

Then to top it all off yesterday I went to the Dr. for the follow up after the MRI and I have a brand new cast on. Apparently my arm and wrist are broken in two places!

I go to my dentist appointment today and it turns out a Root Canal I had done over 7 years ago has apparently failed!

So my days going pretty well...still in pain and one of the things I love most has been parted out!!!

I really hope everyone else is doing well and that the luck is just for me!!!

riding4fun
11-07-2008, 11:52 AM
That sucks Donna. Where was it at when it was stripped?

I know about the tooth part. I had a sore tooth for 3 days and finally went to dentist yesterday. I left minus a wisdom tooth:eek2: :eek2:
I was feeling good until the shots wore off. That's enough to make a grown man cry.

LT80
11-08-2008, 07:04 AM
I hate thieves!

It's all up from here Donna. :)

adrenalinefreak
11-09-2008, 12:27 AM
yea..let's hope...!!!

I went to dentist...my cheek looks like it has a softball in it and I now have a black eye...lol

They can't do anything until the swelling goes down.

I saw my bike and that was a huge bummer!! Thankfully they didn't get my suspension!!