PDA

View Full Version : h-bome video 5

mxracer89
12-12-2002, 08:44 PM
i cant spell what ever they call it but the new h-bomb film they cam out with is the best thing that i have ever seen and you have to bye one. they are getting so high.

Wired
12-12-2002, 10:49 PM
H-Bomb Films; Division Four Huevos 5 produced by Wes Miller

aint to bad is it ;)

ridesa02400EX
12-12-2002, 11:25 PM
just got done watchin huevos four cant wait to see the new one those movies are sick

Ex'r Marlin
12-13-2002, 10:30 PM
Yeah... I can not wait to see it... Fed Ex delivered my dvd to a different location!!!:grr Still waiting to find out when I will get it... Or if I will!!!:mad: I'm thinking Fed Ex made someone happy!

roostin_dale
12-13-2002, 10:58 PM
i have 1..2..3..4..and im waitin on 5

tants
12-14-2002, 09:16 AM
i have 1,2,4,5 im gonna order 3 soon

roostin_dale
12-14-2002, 09:32 AM
i think that 3 was the best outa the first 4

T-R-X
12-14-2002, 11:12 AM
im not happy with H 5........ they took a trip all the way to Africa. and just rode in the dunes. no jumping, just roosting. Also the soundtrack was bad. The sickest tricks in the video were the mcmetz's, holy mans, and bar hops. I like H 1 and quatros locos much better. Over all i couldnt wait to get home and watch it, when i was done watching it, i felt like i wasted 30$.

12-14-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by T-R-X
Over all i couldnt wait to get home and watch it, when i was done watching it, i felt like i wasted 30$. same way i felt when i got huevos 4. after that i decided i'll never buy another one. all they are anyways is wes miller trying to copy the crustys series with quads.and nothing will ever top crustys 1-4

300EX KING
12-14-2002, 02:24 PM
screw crustys and screw dirt bikes Wes Miller is sh*t and so are all his videos.:blah

300EX KING
12-14-2002, 02:26 PM
Wait a second, Wes Miller is THE sh*it and so are all his videos thats what i meant to say.:D

DEAL
12-14-2002, 02:28 PM
anyone who seen the crusty videos wouldn't say that!!!

300EX KING
12-14-2002, 02:34 PM
yeah but anyone who doesnt like dirt bikes would.

T-R-X
12-14-2002, 04:03 PM
Between me and my frineds(2 of us) we have all the moto xxx vids, and all the crusties... i have spent well over 200$ on those vids and have not felt a single bit of regret(moto xxx 6 and crusty 8 are coming out soon!!). I just dont like the style, or music any of the huevos vids have.

Pappy
12-14-2002, 04:27 PM
i watched #5....it was ok. ofcourse i replayed jon's jump a few hundred times:p

overall 5 is good.....but not as good as 1...2...and 3

oh well, when i need the kids to shut up for 30 mins it will get the job done:D

Sick0
12-14-2002, 05:18 PM
I didn't really like 5. I think the part of the video was the best freestyle I've seen on quads and makes me think that quads are starting to progress in freestlye. h-bomb freestyle parts was also pretty good. I would of been piss if I was JON. They only show one qiuck clip of him.
I like the 360 tailtap thing that DANA does on the landing. Plus I was really impressed with the Hollyman it looks sweet and stlyish. Some things I think quad freestyles has to get more of(style).
The McMexzts to nohander lander and the dead man(barhop) looks pretty good as well.

The sound track was awful, The afica part was boring, and look like my video Thats I made myself.

I was hoping to see some good racing, but theres wasn't thats much of it.

I loved every thing about the H4 but the freestyle part. Now I only like the freestyle parts in H5 and hate every thing elses about it.

All I got to say is when I got through watching this video, I didn't really motovate me to go out ridng. Which the othere videos would have.

Teufel
12-14-2002, 06:15 PM
I have 1-5, love them all ::D

ryanh250ex
12-15-2002, 09:41 AM
i own huevos grandes and i have 3 on my computer (i plan on buying all the others soon). my favorite section is the "bark busters" section in 3. the clip itself is awesome and the song rocks too. the soundtrack sucks for both 1 and 3, and i'm sure the other ones are horrible too. i really wish wes miller would create a soundtrack that is appealing to a bigger audience (not just social outcasts) or just have a music on/off option. i would love the sound of a 4-stroker thumping through my Yamaha home theater....... :D:D

Wired
12-15-2002, 02:00 PM
yea but ryan, personally i dont think a quad movie called "trail riders 2002" presented by Nsync or O-Town (for the social conformists;)) would sell very good. and with the music on/off option would sound very strange because half of the movies produced today are in slow motion :rolleyes:

althought i can see ripping through trails on a 250ex listening to pop music to be fun :confused:

ridesa02400EX
12-15-2002, 02:06 PM
ppl who listen to metal are automaticaly social outcasts?:huh

nacsEX
12-15-2002, 02:43 PM
quote: yea but ryan, personally i dont think a quad movie called "trail riders 2002" presented by Nsync or O-Town (for the social conformists) would sell very good. and with the music on/off option would sound very strange because half of the movies produced today are in slow motion

althought i can see ripping through trails on a 250ex listening to pop music to be fun

hahaha.....mmbop by the hanson brothers is my personal favorite

NTPRacing#19
12-15-2002, 02:48 PM
i dont care if you dirtbike or ride quads. if you havent ever seen one crusty video you arnt a true rider :blah every rider has seen crusty video , fleshwound knows how to make a video!!!!

yea wesmiller produces some sick videos and i cant wait to see H5. i would like to see more crazy ***** in his videos like Crustys, blowin up stuff, fights, people goin off in glamis with rails and trucks. thats fun to watch, wes has to show more of the lifestyle of a Quad motocrosser , like crustys does.

T-R-X
12-15-2002, 08:19 PM
The music in H5 WAS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!...... H5 made ME NOT WANT TO GO OUT AND RIDE MY QUAD.
( i have to admit) on the dvd, there was some extra footage.. with no music and it was sick, actually heard the sounds of the engines. Also it had the helmet cam while people were hitting the ramps. Thats the only part i watch.

Bean
12-15-2002, 08:27 PM
i liked most of the soundtrack on H3, cept that crap punk and rap stuff, other than that, it had some sweet hardcore ridin songs

MojaveKing
12-16-2002, 07:55 PM
mmm....bop!!

Sick0
12-16-2002, 08:32 PM
The best action type video I've every seen was DIP-2.
They have every thing in it(Dirtbikes, quads, skateboarding, BMX, Snowmobies, Wakeboarding, Extreme slip"n"slide, Cliffdiving, snowboarding, Naked girls, Fighting, A riot, Alot of drinling, CR-50's racing,). One of the funnest move I've seen. You have to watch.

12-16-2002, 09:40 PM
i have all the crusty...dana nicholson and jon freeman make thier videos a million times better, thier is nothing like them, the style andmusic of huevos is like a terrafirma video

Extremeracer167
12-17-2002, 12:09 PM
sorry to say, but ive seen all the crusty movies. Sure they are good. But there nothing like u guys make them out to be jeeeze. I personally dont buy ATV or BIKE movies to watch a bunch of idiots jump off balconys and get into fights with ppl. Yeah its funny, but thats not what i have in mine when i buy a riding movie. And u think ATV guys get a bad rep now, wait till they would start putting stuff like that in quad movies. Thats why the bike guys are a bunch of hard*****' But differant strokes for differant folks i guess.

Foxrage
12-17-2002, 03:24 PM
I have to agree H5 isnt the best except for freestyle. I have to say though for the tracks and stuff i think huevos 2 is my personal fav. As for the others i have seen em all they are good too. As for sound tracks i dont think i could get pumped up about riding listening to rap or any other gay ****. I personally like the heavy stuff. As for crusty i have a few myself they are cool how they have bad *** riders not any goody goodys like some of the atv racers. But i hate how they tare the **** out of there bikes in crusty 7. L8er

12-17-2002, 08:03 PM
"sorry to say, but ive seen all the crusty movies. Sure they are good. But there nothing like u guys make them out to be jeeeze. I personally dont buy ATV or BIKE movies to watch a bunch of idiots jump off balconys and get into fights with ppl. Yeah its funny, but thats not what i have in mine when i buy a riding movie. And u think ATV guys get a bad rep now, wait till they would start putting stuff like that in quad movies. Thats why the bike guys are a bunch of hard*****' But differant strokes for differant folks i guess."

well they get a bad rep becuase thier moslty rednecks or older guys with th excpetion of a few i dont think quad should be a family sport, well at least not sport quads, if u see how bad u can get ****ed up there is no need for a warning, oh yeah and the crustys are all that there made out to be......it seems like your more interested in watching some riding like a safety video or a xc race which is cool but a "jump" video should be more hardcore

Bean
12-17-2002, 08:43 PM
i personally think crusty is like jack@ss, its funny, but pointless after a while, most of the movies are all the same thing, fights, explosiions, and dirtbikes int he dunes

12-17-2002, 08:55 PM
huevos 4 was the same guy jumping the same jump one time from 27 different camera angles. then what the **** is that fat guy bean in huevos 3..hmm..reminds me of bubba off crustys..ripoff..huevos 1&2 are cool but the rest suck. when you start focusing more on the video and riders looking good you forget about showing the good ridding.

12-17-2002, 09:10 PM
id igve a arm or a leg to work with wes tho....i cant imagine how awesome thats gotta be

Wired
12-17-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
id igve a arm or a leg to work with wes tho....i cant imagine how awesome thats gotta be

lol, you have no idea how cool it is to work with this guy!!!! :eek:

NTPRacing#19
12-18-2002, 12:41 PM
could someone tell me what the music is like in H5? is it mostly hardocre rock or rap that doesnt flow with riding?

T-R-X
12-18-2002, 01:06 PM
its soft music.. i personally like a metal/ punk soundtrack in videos... like crusty.. and moto xxx videos. One of the only reasons i bought this video is because a guy an a quad did a holy man.. and theres are ramps. I wish there was more shots of the gnc's.