PDA

View Full Version : birch creek district race this weekend

11-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Anyone else going? Should be a good turnout. I know of 9 other A class riders that are going, but im sure there will be others.

JRP
11-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Wish I could make it. Parents are out of the country so no riding till they get back. 9 A riders eh? Who are the ones you know? I know cole, brandon cord, chuckie creech, bryan kimnach(probably), Brett Terell(prob), then idk. lol

11-06-2008, 10:32 AM
umm i heard cole was going, then chuckie creek, donnie millard, harris, brett terrell, and some others that i dont know their name haha. From what ihear the race at actiontown was great. Harris got the first moto because donnie's back shock blew and chuckie had some bad luck. Then the 2nd moto chuckie won and harris got 2nd. Im hoping my endurance is good enough to hang with them! I havent been able to ride much this past month it sucks. Cant wait to see how i can hang with cole nowadays :D I heard Chuckie Creech is really fast but ive never raced with him. I heard butler's out of it for good....what a shame!

honda250xman
11-06-2008, 12:55 PM
you know spence will be there jordan

JJs450r
11-06-2008, 02:51 PM
ill be there aj isnt comming his quad blew again :-/

JRP
11-06-2008, 04:00 PM
oh spence is goin daniel? thats sweet. At atown my friend brandon was winnign then his quad f'ed up and got a DNF. and in the 2nd moto he got a DNS cuz he couldnt get it started. It will deff be a good race this weekend, wish i could make it! Ill be at a race sometime soon though hopefully

quad2xtreme
11-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Jordan, I won't be there either. Heading to BPG this weekend. Leaving around 6:00am tomorrow morning and heading right past your place. You want me to stop for you? I am coming back Sunday afternoon.

JRP
11-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Jordan, I won't be there either. Heading to BPG this weekend. Leaving around 6:00am tomorrow morning and heading right past your place. You want me to stop for you? I am coming back Sunday afternoon.

I appreciate it Jon but my parents have been out of the country since last sunday, and they wont be home till this sunday night, so I havent been able to ride while they are gone! :( Its killin me! But hopefully as soon as they get back I will be riding! Im thinking Ill be down at NCMP soon! We should meet up there

quad2xtreme
11-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by JRP
I appreciate it Jon but my parents have been out of the country since last sunday, and they wont be home till this sunday night, so I havent been able to ride while they are gone! :( Its killin me! But hopefully as soon as they get back I will be riding! Im thinking Ill be down at NCMP soon! We should meet up there

Sounds good. I am hitting everything there now except that downhill triple. Plan to work on that next time I am there.

JRP
11-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Sounds good. I am hitting everything there now except that downhill triple. Plan to work on that next time I am there.

Hell yea! The tripple was sweet last time I was there. It was doable but you had to be tapped out in 3rd on my quad to do it, and that was just to get ur front end over it lol. its a fun section though! Can't wait to go back soon!