PDA

View Full Version : makin the switch...

ATVMX905
11-05-2008, 03:06 PM
well ive decided to get out of atv riding. i used to race motocross when i was younger and im goin back to it. its just soo much more fun imo. quads just seem to get boring after awhile and u cant do that much with them as u can a dirtbike. they are just soo much more fun to ride and nothing explains the feeling of crackin the throttle on one coming out of a corner haha. thanks for all of your help tho guys. i plan on buying a crf250x in the springtime. its gonna be a pretty big change coming off of a kx85. anybody else makin the switch?

ZeroLogic
11-05-2008, 03:08 PM
I went from a go cart, to a three wheeler, utilty quad, sport quad, dirt bike. Now i'm getting out of it all.:blah: Looking for a Yz125? Its pretty sweet.:p :scary:

Wills77
11-05-2008, 03:51 PM
ive been back and fourth too many times. started on quads but they werent fast enough for me so i switch to dirtbikes through 65's and 85's then switched back to quads and started racing on a mx blaster then 450r then yfz then i got rid of my race quad and got a rm125, sold it a few months later but ended up not getting a quad and now i have a kx125 but im getting a ltr450 over the winter. im pretty fast on bikes but have been racing A class since i was 16 on quads and my dream is to go pro on quads so thats what keeps me on them. but i still like having my 125 to play around on

Wills 77