PDA

View Full Version : decisions.. decisions.. decisions..

Modifly
11-05-2008, 11:49 AM
hey guys, never been to your section ov the forums before and i have to say all your bikes are stunning :)

i currently have 2 fully built race spec hondas. 1 with lonestar frame and they both have everything on it.

basically im selling them both and after a 09 kfx and build that up. i live in the UK and there are currently 2 in the country as kawasaki UK will not import them :(

as i cant test ride one im posting this for you guys to tell me if im going to be wasiting my time buying one or if il be better off with a kawasaki?

whats the power like and what is avalible for the motors? is there any technical issues with them? handleing?

any comments would be more than useful. thankyou! :D

08kfx450r
11-05-2008, 09:26 PM
theres a handful of threads in this forum that can answer all of ur questions...search the pages!

Modifly
11-06-2008, 02:42 AM
have done alot of serching and my impresion is they handle great, good at mx and havent seen many threads where they have problems.

one thing that is bothering me there seems to be alot of debate on the power of the machines. but seems it can be sorted by doing a fair ammount of work to the motor.

so overall what are your guys opinions about swaping the hondas for kawasakis? :)

450raider
11-06-2008, 09:32 AM
well id trade any R ive had for the kfx..... but i keep all my stuff pretty much all stock, sounds like you got some pretty mean hondas.... but mod for mod the kfx can be made into a top dog, its just not getting props right now because the pros havent racked wins up on em, and to some folks around here if a pro cant win on a fairly new bike then its automatically deemed junk......

DirtyDawg
11-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Modifly
have done alot of serching and my impresion is they handle great, good at mx and havent seen many threads where they have problems.

one thing that is bothering me there seems to be alot of debate on the power of the machines. but seems it can be sorted by doing a fair ammount of work to the motor.

so overall what are your guys opinions about swaping the hondas for kawasakis? :)

I really don't think it's a question of wether or not the Kawi has power. It's just a matter of opening it up so it can breath, and getting the power to the ground. The BIG 3 mods, a gearing change, and some good rear tires will solve that.

meadey#1
11-09-2008, 01:26 PM
Loz are sure you would be able to cope with the imence power of the green beast ... and why spend it to ride b class (A):P

M3AD3Y

26!!

k4f5x0r
11-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by meadey#1
Loz are sure you would be able to cope with the imence power of the green beast ... and why spend it to ride b class (A):P

M3AD3Y

26!!

i dont even know what the hell you just said. but again you ride a honda so i shouldnt expect to :devil:

meadey#1
11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
lol xD