PDA

View Full Version : anyone else had bad service from LSR?

SET THE STAGE
11-04-2008, 08:49 PM
i ordered 4 tie-rod ends OVER a month ago. (by over, i mean close to a month and a half) and they still haven't even shipped. I call about once every other week or so to check up on them always get the same response

"says here they're marked to be shipped this wednesday" got that same reply the week i bought them, 2 weeks after, and just the other day.

anybody else ever have this problem with them?? i've always heard AWESOME things about this company....

TWISTED
11-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Ever since Angela Butler left LSR, it has gone downhill FAST!!!! Great products, but the service SUCKS!!!

wvspeedfreak
11-05-2008, 07:50 AM
I have to give props to LSR.I bought a set of used a arms and as it turned out it was a first production run that was built wrong and the tie rods hit the shocks when turned full left or right.LSR replaced the a arms for me without one problem even though I was not the original purchaser.I have to give them a thumbs up for that.

wilkin250r
11-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I remember a thread a several years back about bad customer service with LSR. Apparently, it was taken pretty seriously at LSR, because we had the sales manager get involved in the thread, and later the president of LSR also came into the thread to try to get issues resolved.

Never heard of any problems since then, until now.

SET THE STAGE
11-05-2008, 12:04 PM
well, i finally got it resolved (i guess?) turns out it wasn't even in stock and wouldn't be for a long time but they just kept telling me it would be shipping out that following week anyways...

oh well. i got my money back and no hard feelings toward the company. i'm sure if they had it, it would have been shipped in no time.