PDA

View Full Version : Offseason rebuild

nordic quad
11-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Ok guys its time to shop for parts for the rebuild of my sons 07 apex 70 mxr .We have been running it almost stock this season exept a Koso pipe and some clutch and vario mods.We have ordered a Polini Evo 2 for the top end,i think this is the best choice for the tvisty and narrow mx tracks we race,please help me brain storm any other uppgrades and sheare your welth of knowlege and info with me and my son.

etondaddy
11-04-2008, 10:25 AM
PM sent

Mike Kozura

nordic quad
11-04-2008, 11:40 AM
Well etondaddy your pm box is full so i will post my reply here.
I agree the shocks are the first thing to uppgrade,the stock shocks are not keeping up even with stock motor with an agressive rider plus i think they are ment for a hevyer rider than my son hwo is 6,5 years and 28 kilograms.We have been looking at the new Fox shox for stock arms and svingers and Elkas, we wold love to have your stuff but they will need to bee shipped across the pond to Norway.[witch is rigth next to the North pole lol.] By the way the pics of Kyle doing his own work on your quads has been an inspiration to my boy,he now wants to be hands on with the maintenance to.Thanks.
Stein A

etondaddy
11-04-2008, 12:05 PM
I guess the shipping would be a bit much :huh

I also have a set of Fox fronts 14.2 and a Fox rear 12.5

I cleaned out my inbox.

They have a lot more pride when they do things on the quad them selfs.

Mike Kozura

LT80
11-06-2008, 07:10 AM
I've shipped around the world.
May be cheaper than expected. :)

nordic quad
11-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Lt 80 you are rigth,Lakes Motor sorts in Michigan has sent me some pipe kits and other parts before by priority airmail and i think it was 70 dollars each time so i think i need to send Etondaddy a pm.

nordic quad
11-06-2008, 09:00 AM
Etondaddy sent you a pm.