PDA

View Full Version : 2004 400ex benton ky

Honda4lyphe
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I have a yellow 400ex for sale. Its in overall great condition it just needs a couple things. It currently has no rear brakes but i have the parts for it. It will also need new ring seals late next summer or early next fall because its starting to show signs of it. Those are the two main problems.

I have renthal handle bars, nerf bars, white brothers exhaust e-series, DG front bumper, and tons of parts that have been replacd.

Heres the deal, i have a bunch of spare parts and a brand new set of ITP rims and tires but the rims are no good. Tires are excellent though. The current tires on it are worn but will do limited trail riding and whatever else you can do with bald tires. Without all these spare parts and extra tires i will let it go for $1800 for the quad itself. (will still include the parts to fix the rear brakes.) This is the best quad ive ever owned out of 6 that ive had, it has tons of power to keep you happy and is no doubt the most reliable bike ive ever owned, never once have i been stranded and i trust it enough that ive always rode alone for long rides. The only reason im selling it is for a car/truck. Whoever comes to be the buyer i want them to know, if they ever sell it they can call me because im getting another one asap.

Thanks, call me at 270-703-2258. My names Rex, thanks. Pics - taken 2 months ago (alignment has been fixed with a brand new spindle) http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll226/TbFMe/

Thats my ad from craigslist, im getting a used yoshimura pipe thats in good condition to put on it instead of the white bros since theres a huge dent in the white bros exhaust. Give me a call if interested.

Considering trades for a car/truck.

Honda4lyphe
11-06-2008, 06:53 PM
TTT

Honda4lyphe
11-17-2008, 12:02 AM
TTT