PDA

View Full Version : Bout time Browns

Doober
11-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Anderson is benched and Quinn is the new Starter...All i gotta say is about time!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3680927

Hondadudeehhhh
11-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Imagine yourself being a Lions fan :scary:

54warrior
11-04-2008, 05:53 AM
Go Steelers!!!

At least the Browns don't have a bunch of criminals on their team like the Bungles do, I'll give youns that!!! I'm surprised that Romeo Crennell has lasted this long up there. The team shows signs of greatness, and then the revert to being the same old Brownies. I truly do feel bad for you.

woodsman250r
11-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Doober
Anderson is benched and Quinn is the new Starter...All i gotta say is about time!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3680927

You are an idiot if you think that benching Anderson and starting Quinn is the answer to all of the Browns problems. How about missing key linemen, receivers being hurt and NOT catching passes, crap offensive play calling, poor defensive play calling, poor pass coverage on D, blowing a 14 point lead on D and I can go on. But yea you are smart to say that putting in a quarter back that hasn't proven anything will solve all these problems. I don't care who you put at quarterback on that team right now, they will not fare well with all of those intangibles. But since you are such a great arm chair quarterback like the rest of the morons who boo Anderson, this is a great coaching strategy to save the season. I would like to punch all of the morons who chant for Brady like he is the Messiah himself. Start looking at the big picture of what is going on and have some knowledge of the game before you make stupid comments. Any other team in the league that puts up 27 points on offense expects to win. However that isn't the case for the Browns. Look at what Anderson did last year and the records he set. But now all of these morons that call themselves fans boo him and chant for Brady. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Doober
11-04-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
You are an idiot if you think that benching Anderson and starting Quinn is the answer to all of the Browns problems. How about missing key linemen, receivers being hurt and NOT catching passes, crap offensive play calling, poor defensive play calling, poor pass coverage on D, blowing a 14 point lead on D and I can go on. But yea you are smart to say that putting in a quarter back that hasn't proven anything will solve all these problems. I don't care who you put at quarterback on that team right now, they will not fare well with all of those intangibles. But since you are such a great arm chair quarterback like the rest of the morons who boo Anderson, this is a great coaching strategy to save the season. I would like to punch all of the morons who chant for Brady like he is the Messiah himself. Start looking at the big picture of what is going on and have some knowledge of the game before you make stupid comments. Any other team in the league that puts up 27 points on offense expects to win. However that isn't the case for the Browns. Look at what Anderson did last year and the records he set. But now all of these morons that call themselves fans boo him and chant for Brady. Brilliant! :rolleyes:

I never said he is the "messiah" and is going to turn everything around, but look at the stats...Anderson preformed as well as last year. So lets put someone new in, see how things go. Yes i know everywhere else needs work. If i recall anderson threw an interception to basically seal the deal for the Ravens. I know its some of the Recievers fault for dropping passes but I've seen A LOT of missed opportunities that Anderson has messed up. I want to see what Quinn can do and maybe he can get the offense going a little better and still yes the defense needs a jumpstart. You're the one assuming that i think that Anderson is the only problem.

woodsman250r
11-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Doober
I never said he is the "messiah" and is going to turn everything around, but look at the stats...Anderson preformed as well as last year. So lets put someone new in, see how things go. Yes i know everywhere else needs work. If i recall anderson threw an interception to basically seal the deal for the Ravens. I know its some of the Recievers fault for dropping passes but I've seen A LOT of missed opportunities that Anderson has messed up. I want to see what Quinn can do and maybe he can get the offense going a little better and still yes the defense needs a jumpstart. You're the one assuming that i think that Anderson is the only problem.

Do you have any clue about football??? Honestly you sound like you have no clue about the game. I don't care if we put in Brett Favre or anyone else, the result is all the same. You can't hit a receiver when he runs the wrong route or drops the ball. That is what is making Anderson look bad, not him! He has no one reliable right now to throw to. And here is a news flash for you, without a running game the pass game won't open up. That all comes back to the line, which has several key guys out. Did you watch the Monday night game last night? At one point Worthlessberger was 1-11 for fifty yards. And yet Anderson was 17-33 for 217 yds. and 2 TD's and gets benched. A lot of Browns fans are morons and think Brady is the answer. WRONG...trade Quinn now, get rid of Romeo and Savage, and pick up a solid veteran LB to jump start the D. Anderson's pick didn't seal the deal for the Ravens, Braylons dropped pass and the defense blowing a 14 point lead did. Get some real knowledge on the game before making stupid comments about Anderson. You people seem to forget that DA lead the Browns to the best record since coming back to the league last year. Yet you morons are still chanting for Quinn...amazing.

MOFO
11-04-2008, 04:24 PM
The only thing better than watching the Brown's lose a game is watching Brown's fans fight about why they are losing! ;)

Go Steelers!!! :D

Doober
11-04-2008, 04:34 PM
i must not of made this clear to you...I NEVER SAID THAT IT WAS ALL ANDERSON. I want to see what Quinn can do. I have watched the games and i have seen the dropped passes and i have seen andersons mistakes. Seriously why attack me when all i say is im glad Quinn gets his turn. If you remeber earlier in the season anderson wouldnt looking ahead of the catch and the recievers would get smoked thus dropping more passes but again not ALL his fault. Yes the line needs work. Yes the defense needs work. Yes the whole dam team needs work. But dont sit here and jump me for saying and I would like to see Quinn play. "And yet Anderson was 17-33 for 217 yds. and 2 TD's and gets benched." it says right in the article for INCONSISTENCY is why he got benched.