PDA

View Full Version : atv drags this saturday East Peoria, IL

quad9
11-03-2008, 02:14 PM
the East Peoria Convention center
this saturday racing starts at 12 noon
there will be a local guy there with a kfx700 he thinks it is the fastest thing around.....
need some fast quads to show up and show him how it is done.

woodsman250r
11-03-2008, 02:31 PM
Drag racing quads is a lot like winning an event in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded. Tell that guy to show up at an MX, TT, XC track ect. if he wants to show case real talent and rider skill. Drag racing takes no talent, skill, or anything. You could train a monkey to drag race a KFX 700.

FreekShow
11-03-2008, 03:05 PM
ahhh Peoria IL...home of the greatest band on the planet...mudvayne.

400exrider707
11-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Drag racing quads is a lot like winning an event in the special olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded. Tell that guy to show up at an MX, TT, XC track ect. if he wants to show case real talent and rider skill. Drag racing takes no talent, skill, or anything. You could train a monkey to drag race a KFX 700.

I dont say this too much, and yes I know the rules about ignoring people...

but you sir, are an idiot

Drag racing takes talent for sure. Reaction time is the big thing. Why dont you show up at a track and try to race someone before you talk. :rolleyes:

klutch
11-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
I dont say this too much, and yes I know the rules about ignoring people...

but you sir, are an idiot

Drag racing takes talent for sure. Reaction time is the big thing. Why dont you show up at a track and try to race someone before you talk. :rolleyes:

I don't feel he's an idiot and agree with him 100%.

Want to drag race? buy a car.

Too young? Running is always fun too.

pro-rider46
11-03-2008, 06:15 PM
i agree with 400exrider707 100%, think how important the hole shot is in a mx race. that pretty much is drag racing. you also need to keep the front end down more too. drag racers normally have more power than a mx quad. plus if you race in sand you have whoops you have to watch out for. and have to be strong to hold on. tell me that this guy doesnt have talent...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Da8GP73JEn8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Da8GP73JEn8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IdahoMX
11-03-2008, 08:05 PM
He doesnt have talent. He sat on it and shifted gears.

ck450r
11-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
ahhh Peoria IL...home of the greatest band on the planet...mudvayne.

think ill have to agree with ya on that one!!