PDA

View Full Version : Where 2 buy/Dealership?

twistdtyphoon
11-02-2008, 07:17 AM
At the moment I have a problemsome typhoon and really intrested in a drr or apex but Don't know where to find a local dealership I live in north west VA also close to north east WV? Any help would be great. Also I will be looking to buy 2 my yougest son is getting to that age allready.

3400ben
11-02-2008, 07:31 AM
A lot of people buy them over the phone and have them shipped. I drove four hours one way for my son's.

raidernut
11-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Not sure which dealer is closest to you , but any dealer can ship you one. 3 reputable dealers you cant go wrong with:

Gary Fallon in Florida, Apex and DRR
www.g-forcepowersports.com

Hetrick Racing in PA, Apex and DRR
www.hetrickracing.com

Marc at Hotquads in Alabama, DRR
www.miniquadsracing.com

these are all good people that will help you make the right choice, and most importantly, be there AFTER the sale.

bulldogfallon
11-02-2008, 02:37 PM
You will find that you can get great service from remote dealers...

Think about it...Most guys buy their adult quads one place, but buy all their aftermarket parts from a performance shop outside of their local area.

If you have a local shop that knows the brand then that is obviously your best choice in most cases, but since the mini quad market is so specific many purchase from a remote dealer that they feel comfortable with.

Let me know if you need any additional info...

thedeatons
11-02-2008, 07:18 PM
I have always had pleasant experiences with Les at Extreme Mini Quads NW...

SMS
11-03-2008, 07:13 AM
I sell drr or apexs and we are in Wooster, Ohio 44691
866-345-5443

11-03-2008, 07:24 AM
Heres another dealership in Brookeville Indiana called R.C. Motorsports. It is Ron Kersey one heck of an engine builder and great support. He builds alot of national motors that have been winning alot. Rons number is 765 647 1614 Thanks Toby PS he carries all parts in stock that would be stock parts and aftermarket parts. Good luck in buying. All mentioned is very awsome companies to buy quads from. I am not trying to make anyone mad adding R.C. Motorsports hes just an awsome drr dealer in my area. you cant go wrong.