PDA

View Full Version : Front fender stay mounting

unclet
11-02-2008, 06:58 AM
I've got a 2000 350 Rancher that I'm working on for my daughters Christmas. Theres a front fender stay that bolts with two bolt to the front of the frame. It's kinda' u shaped and runs under the front fender. There are holes on each end at the top but I don't see where they would bolt to the fender. Does anyone know or could maybe take a picture of theirs and send to me? I'd appreciate any help with this. Thanks

PUREBREED450R
11-10-2008, 02:39 PM
got a 2000 rancher 350 es ll look for you when i get home tonite 7 e.s.t

unclet
11-10-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks, I'd appreciate any help here.

PUREBREED450R
11-11-2008, 06:54 AM
hey, sorry i couldnt get on last night, so i looked under the front of mine and have no u shaped hooks, that i saw. I have two rods in the front that connbect to the frame and then up right by lights if i remember correctly, and then two rods that go through litterally the plastics that are part of the front racks. There are also rods right behind the front wheels that are like additional fender braces. Tonite i will be able to take some pics, but mabey i misunderstood you also. The only hooks that i have under my plastics are little tabs that hang down to hold wires up again the top of the plastics so they are not hanging. let me know if any of this helped
Shawn

unclet
11-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Hey Shawn, The stay I'm asking about is the one that bolts to the frame right in front of the VIN # with two bolts. It is just a round rod that runs up to the fender somewhere near the headlights. I have ine side broken off and need to order a replacement but I can't tell where ir if it attaches to the fender. Thanks for going through all this trouble.

PUREBREED450R
11-11-2008, 02:38 PM
OK I UNDERSTAND NOW, YEA LET ME LOOK AT MINE TONIGHT AND I SHOULD EB ABLE TO TELL YOU WHERE THEY MOUNT UP TRY AND GET A PIC FOR YOU TO. EVEN IF I GET PIC WONT BE ABLE TO POST UNTIL TOMORROW. LET ME KNOW IF I CAN LOOK AT SOMETHING ELSE. GLAD I CAN ACTUALLY HELP SOMEONE !

SHAWN