PDA

View Full Version : Kasea 50 no spark

86trizinger
10-31-2008, 10:21 PM
I have a kasea 50 i got for free. It has no spark. Looks like magneto is sending a signal but still no spark. Any suggestions on what to check or any wiring diagrams online?

Let me know
Thanks
Chris

11-01-2008, 06:44 AM
no spark how about the cdi being bad or your kill switch is bad. its one of the two i would say easy fix. if your reading to the cdi and nothing out of cdi its prolly your cdi. i would try to test incomming and out going from your key hopes this helps

86trizinger
11-01-2008, 07:03 AM
Whats the best way to bypass the kill switch? Any certain way to test the CDI.. Looks like someone was playing with the wiring so I wanted to make sure all the connectors are hooked up right.. There 2 wires under the fron tthat look like they could hvae been swapped but I am not sure without a wiring diagram.

11-01-2008, 07:17 AM
is the orange wire on your coil? and what colors look switched. the brown wire on your ingnition will be your power wire.

86trizinger
11-01-2008, 12:24 PM
There is a couple of wires.. Onces coming form the back towared teh front.. BlAck/white wire in the harness to the module under the left front. There is black/red wire but not another one of teh smae color to attach to.