PDA

View Full Version : Which fuel system to use?

leasureryan
10-31-2008, 09:31 PM
I don't know which one is best. figured I would ask around. I know that alot of people make them, some better than others. I know of Cobra, Two Brothers, Moose, Dynatech, Dynojet, and there are some others too. Who has had the best results with which system? Most tuneable, easy install, etc?

Also...what the hell is this cherrybomb thing from Yosh? And what does it do and why? seems to cheap and esy to do much good, unless all it does is bump a rev limiter up or something. ????

jayman
11-01-2008, 07:57 AM
The cherry bomb is just a resistor and forces the ecu to change over to more aggressive fuel map.

Stock all you need is 91 octane and no fuel system, once you start modding go after a power commander

check out l t r 4 5 0 h q .com
(Had to add spaces to post a website)

hatfield44
11-04-2008, 12:56 PM
PCIII all the way.

spanky101
11-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Most of tuners for the exception of power commander are the same product just relabled for that certain company. I am gonna suggest PC because it gives the most adjustments and i find it VERY VERY easy to use

DGS
11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I have 2 Vortex ignitions for 2006 LTR lying in my garage. They are both brand new and i dont even have an LTR..!!! wouldnt mind getting rid of them....!! PM me if you are interested, will let them go dirt cheap..!!!

hatfield44
11-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Yosh PIM is super nice as well. You just have to purchase\use a FIMAK to program it.