PDA

View Full Version : ESR Pipe

maryland450r
10-31-2008, 06:12 PM
I am now looking at buying a TRX5 pipe, but would like to get a quieter silencer. I was originally going to go with the FMF SST with the turbine coreII silencer. I love how the ESR silencer looks but everywhere I read they say it is very loud. Does anyone have some feedback on how loud the ESR silencer is or does anyone know if the FMF silencer would fit the ESR trx5 pipe?

superevil
10-31-2008, 06:40 PM
I have a trx9 pipe and a fmf powercore silencer and it works fine together

deathman53
10-31-2008, 08:28 PM
I have a esr silencer, paul turner, lrd and fmf. Fmf turbine core is the quietest. They all fit each others pipe. On my atc250r, I switch between a paul turner hi-rev and esr atc5, fits exact. I had a paul turner type 6 with their silencer, I replaced it with a fmf turbine core, fit perfect. I didn't try the fmf on my lrd pipe, it sure looks the same, though.

maryland450r
10-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Awesome. One person had told me before that some pipes/silencers were interchangeable but I just found it too hard to believe. I am glad to see that it is actually possible. I am kind of new to the 250r's, I have only messed with the 4 strokes before and the different brand pipes for them are so much different than each other. There is no chance of getting 4 stroke pipes and silencers to interchange.
Thanks for the info.