PDA

View Full Version : Hiper Customer Service

ohsobad_chevy
10-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I am about to go insane dealing with hiper!!

I ordered CF1 front wheels, 10 x 5 in the 3-2 offset in the beginning......exactly 1 month ago. I got them in the mail 3 days later, but they were Tech3 wheels and 4-1 offset......NOT what I ordered!!! I called and talked to Kendall at Hiper and she appologized and said they would send the correct wheels out ASAP. Another 3 days goes by and I receive CF1's this time, but still in the 4-1 offset.. :mad:

By this time I am a little pissed, but decided to keep calm. I called and talked to Kendall again, she then decided to treat me like an idiot and tell me that I don't know what a 3-2 offset wheel looks like, so she demanded that I take some pictures of the wheels and send them to her. She gave me the wrong email address the first time, so I had to call her back and get a working email address. She then replied, informing me that they were the 4-1 offset, but they were currently out of stock on the 3-2's.
After calling back 5 days later, they were in stock again.
I just got the package in the mail today and awe be go to h3LL...... they are 4-1 offset, just like the last shipment. Not to mention the box they were shipped in looked like it had been through a damn hurricane and all the bolts were scattered throughout the box!!!!
I thought burgard had ****ty customer service, but this surpasses them by far!!
Has anyone else had bad customer service from Hiper.....I shure would like to think that it was an accident, but after 3 tries and it still isn't right.........WTF is going on??

Rant over!!! :scary:

WhiteYFZ
10-30-2008, 07:20 PM
that sucks man i never had to call them thank god but i know what u mean about burguard :eek:
are they making u send each box back then wait for the new set?

ohsobad_chevy
10-30-2008, 07:44 PM
Nope, I still have all 3 sets of wheels.
I originally ordered them in time for our dune trip, so that was a bummer to begin with. What pissed me off the most is that I was treated like an idiot and had to take the time to snap some pics and email them just to prove that I knew what I was talking about.
I hope I calm down enough before tomorrow morning when I call them back. :ermm:

hondaking52
10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
well the bright side is you got 2 sets of wheel's for free!!

p.s, you wana sell me a set???? lol

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by hondaking52
well the bright side is you got 2 sets of wheel's for free!!

p.s, you wana sell me a set???? lol

I am going to call them this morning and give them one last chance. If they screw it up for the 4th time..........I will turn it over to the better business bureau.

quad2xtreme
10-31-2008, 05:56 AM
I went through the same thing with them...had to take measurements and all. They wanted me to believe that 4:1 offset were 3:2. I took pictures too. This was years ago though...I thought they finally started labeling the wheels with stickers to end the confusion.

Funniest thing about this is that all their engineer needs to figure out is how to stamp the wheel during the manufacturing process.

bwamos
10-31-2008, 06:26 AM
Odd.. I've never had a problem with them.

You may want to be sure to send the other sets back. I'd imagine if you don't return them they'd charge you for them.

Have them e-mail you a return label. Mine came with a return label in the boxes when I got them.

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 02:25 PM
I plan on sending them back, just not until I get what I ordered.
You all tell me what you think..... are these 3-2 offset? I think the answer is self explanatory.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/ohsobad_chevy/DSC00363.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/ohsobad_chevy/DSC00362.jpg

hondaking52
10-31-2008, 02:29 PM
well either we're all blind or they suck at getting orders right.....they sure as s**t look like 4-1's to me

Sweendogie
10-31-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
I plan on sending them back, just not until I get what I ordered.
You all tell me what you think..... are these 3-2 offset? I think the answer is self explanatory.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/ohsobad_chevy/DSC00363.jpg

Duh:D sorry about your luck man... when you get the right ones im sure youll love em though... and im with the other guy... if you by chance get to keep the other ones ill take the tech 3's off your hands!

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Just got off the phone with Angie Coulter......she continued to argue with me about the wheels, so I ordered her to send me a picture of a 4-1 offset wheel!! She took a second look at my pictures and sent me a picture of a 4-1 offset wheel........do you all see any similarities??..?..??..

http://f382.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=1%5f60599%5fAJV8v9EAAU0nSQtsqA4aY3vBg pM&pid=2&fid=EbayPaypal&inline=1

.......I am about to hop in the damn truck and drive to Lawrence Kansas to school some *****es on offsets!!! :mad:

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 03:48 PM
Here is a better angle of the wheels that I was sent.......twice!!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d44/ohsobad_chevy/DSC00365.jpg

Benjithx
10-31-2008, 04:34 PM
Buy some OMF Billet center Beadlocks!:D

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 04:54 PM
They agree that I have 4-1 wheels, finally, but now they are telling me that they cannot send anymore wheels to me without getting theirs back first........this is some absolute bullschit!!!

ohsobad_chevy
10-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Benjithx
Buy some OMF Billet center Beadlocks!:D

I PMed you some time back about some graphics.......

250rAL
10-31-2008, 06:42 PM
Can't you get them from somebody else instead of the manufacturer?

ohsobad_chevy
11-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by 250rAL
Can't you get them from somebody else instead of the manufacturer?

I actually ordered them from ProAdvantage off ebay, but apparently all he does is take orders and they ship out from the warehouse. :confused:

I hope they get the order right this time.....I needed these wheels a month ago. :ermm:

Dave400ex
11-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Strange, I've never had a problem with them. However I use 4+1 wheels.

IOWAracer
11-01-2008, 02:00 PM
before u get too pissed call back and ask for Angie Coulter she will treat you right ive been sponsored by HiPer for 5 years and never have had a single problem!

IOWAracer
11-01-2008, 02:00 PM
before u get too pissed call back and ask for Angie Coulter she will treat you right ive been sponsored by HiPer for 5 years and never have had a single problem!

ZSNOW
11-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer

he already talked to her..read the whole thread!:D

and i have never had a problem with hiper either, in 2 years of working with them and 3 sets of wheels they have never sent me the wrong ones or fought with my about broken rings or anything.

ohsobad_chevy
11-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah, at first I was dealing with Kendall Hudson and now I am dealing with Angie Coulter. She said she is going to box them up personally......we will see.

I don't think I have gotten an apology throughout this whole deal......that kinda chaps my arse!!! :ermm:

Hiper makes some good wheels, but their customer service needs some improving.

maynard22
11-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer

That was going to be my advice exactly. Good people at a HiPer.

ohsobad_chevy
11-03-2008, 03:24 PM
I have been dealing with Angie. She seems to care a little more than others I have talked to.

I sure hope they get the order right this time.....they are on the way. I got my fingers crossed. :ermm:

11-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah I originally ordered 3-2's up front and when I got them I knew they were 4-1's instantly. Good thing though, 3-2's would not have been practical at all.

Brauap
11-03-2008, 09:33 PM
3-2 and 4-1 are bolt patterns correct? How can you tell by looking at them?

gojk
11-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Brauap
3-2 and 4-1 are bolt patterns correct? How can you tell by looking at them?

3-2 and 4-1 are the offsets.

3 bell 2 nose

So basically that means that from the outside edge of the wheel on the spindle side is 3 inches to the center and from the outside edge opposite of the spindle, they are 2 inches to the center.

4-1 would be the same just replacing the number accordingly.

ohsobad_chevy
11-04-2008, 04:16 PM
.......Just got off the phone with Angie and I was notified that "the machine broke" so it will be at least Thursday before my correct wheels are shipped.........god, I love it!! :rolleyes:

11-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Could be worse, I've been waiting over 4 months for my gen-x hood...and they refuse to talk to me.

ohsobad_chevy
11-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Could be worse, I've been waiting over 4 months for my gen-x hood...and they refuse to talk to me.

That's where you gotta draw the line, dude.....seriously!!

ZSNOW
11-05-2008, 04:07 AM
4 monthes. id cancel the order, buy a quadtech and send them a picture when your done that says "like my new hood,this spot could have been yours" lol

Derno24
11-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Personally I have had awesome dealing with Hiper. I have bought many sets of rims from them and have had one issue which was taken care of. I am not sure why you are upset that they asked for a pic of the rim. To me they are just making sure they aren't going to send you the same rim. I am sure it will all get taken care of.