PDA

View Full Version : Bradloomis!

born2ride14
10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
I was wondering if you make carbon fiber tie rods and sell them?. i bent my gdh tie rods and i know i cant buy them they are Only 1 of 15 made. so if you can make me some or help me with this or somthing shoot me a pm.

BradLoomis
10-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Yes I can.

So can Dave Carter, as he and I are doing alot of stuff together. Rath Racing is another venture, they ran them the entire ATVA season and did not have one failure. They will release them in Feb at the Indy Dealer show along with some new stuff.

We are running 450's with my tie rods and DRR rod ends to prove that the tierods help absorb impact. No failures so far.

Give me a call 360 607 2072 or drop me a pm.

mxdad423
10-31-2008, 06:08 PM
Brandon ran Brad and Daves CF tie rods all this season and they worked great, He took a very hard spill at high point with the blunt of the impact on the front end and it didn't harm them a bit. Thanks again Brad......

Kevin Smitley

Nichols Atvs
10-31-2008, 06:54 PM
WE ran them with no problems even have one that was rubbing on a rad hose scufed it up a little.

JenniferRath
11-01-2008, 10:43 AM
We have tested the Carbon Fiber Tie rods- for an entire season on all our MX bikes and tt/Supermoto with awesome results-

These will be released at the Indy Dealer show for multiple models.

Check out our store they will be added shortly!!

yfz450bb07
11-01-2008, 10:46 AM
My kids have ran Brad's tie-rods for years and we have yet to have a failure. And that includes the tie-rod ends also. And my kids have tried there hardest to break the things!!!:D :D And that includes my nephew on his 450 that has taken some very wicked get offs.