PDA

View Full Version : Need more power

oldyeller
10-30-2008, 11:25 AM
Looking to add more power to the Eton Viper that we have..We do not race so I'm looking more for low and midrange power that we can use on the trails....Top end would be nice too but it won't be ridden flat out all the time...So far I have removed the oil injection and added a Uni filter,boyeesen reeds and installed some lighter wieghts in the variator..I've also geared it up a couple of teeth....I do have a koso 28mm carb sitting on a shelf that I can use......What should I do to make this thing come to life?...Rider is about 80lbs...

etondaddy
10-30-2008, 11:41 AM
pm sent

oldyeller
11-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Anybody?

11-03-2008, 04:02 AM
Have you thought of a mild port job and adding on a pipe. putting on a bigger carb will usely help out the bottom end. and if you dont care really about topend slot your stator 1/4 inch and gain bottom end but loose topend a little. there is several people on here that ports motors and very good porters.

oldyeller
11-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Any recommendations on a pipe?...Are there any pipes that are reasonably quiet?

11-03-2008, 08:30 AM
i believe you could get a quieter new drr pipe from Gary fallon g-forcepowersports.com or contact him on here or marc at hot quads. or contact him on here. Someone on here might have one for sale i sold mine if any for sale please post to let oldyeller know who has one thanks Toby