PDA

View Full Version : Phillies!!

Mxjunkie
10-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Philly is an entire riot right now! I'm headin down there, I'll get pics! if your close to philly head down there, it's open till 2am and you know how philly is, this is going to be an allnight thing :devil::D

10-29-2008, 09:35 PM
Yeap Phillies won. At least Rays fans wont have to go back to the city of hate. The Rays fans were harrased and were treated so rude and disrespectful newspapers said Phillies fans are by far the worst crowd of people. I'm not saying all but there were many.

jesseweaver
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
[i]Phillies fans are by far the worst crowd of people. [/B]

yes we are:devil: dont mess:macho

eastcoastpro20
10-29-2008, 10:16 PM
I love all philly teams
and i take pride in our tag as being the toughest fans in the country

GO PHILLIES, EAGLES, SIXERS

Sjorge450R
10-30-2008, 07:22 AM
hey josh let me know how it worked out for you. I stayed on campus considering city hall is 2.5 miles from Temple, but i was watching it on the news and there were bonfires and eventually the sway team showed up around 1:15 to clear it out. If i didnt have so much freaken "college" work to do i would have went....

Mxjunkie
10-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
hey josh let me know how it worked out for you. I stayed on campus considering city hall is 2.5 miles from Temple, but i was watching it on the news and there were bonfires and eventually the sway team showed up around 1:15 to clear it out. If i didnt have so much freaken "college" work to do i would have went....

It was absolutely insane dude, people were trying to flip the news vans, news paper ball fires, trash cans were being thrown around, climbing trees, street posts.. Everyone was screaming so loud you couldn't hear the person next to you!

heres a vid i found
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCf9TQ0RHfY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KCf9TQ0RHfY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jesseweaver
10-30-2008, 04:43 PM
i hate watching that video, i dont think ill ever get over not being down there when they won it. (until they win it again next year!!)

anyone else going down to the parade tomorrow? starts at 12 right? screw school.....

Quad18star
10-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
It was absolutely insane dude, people were trying to flip the news vans, news paper ball fires, trash cans were being thrown around, climbing trees, street posts.. Everyone was screaming so loud you couldn't hear the person next to you!

I've never understood why people resort to breaking things , lighting things on fire and just plain destroying property when a Team wins.

I guess some just don't understand how to party like regular people.

400ex28
10-30-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I've never understood why people resort to breaking things , lighting things on fire and just plain destroying property when a Team wins.

I guess some just don't understand how to party like regular people.

That's what I was thinking. :huh

10-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
i take pride in our tag as being the toughest fans in the county

its not the title as toughest just the most rude. not something to be proud of

Mxjunkie
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by 400ex28
That's what I was thinking. :huh

That's the drunk bafoons for you, most everyone was just cheering and having a good time but theres always some arsehats out there! It's philly though.. we are the city of brotherly love and the love of our teams, if you guys think it's bad try going to a eagles game with a cowboys jersey on or a flyers game with a devils jersey on.. It's just how philly has and always will be.. :macho:

On the upside of whats goin around town, I've herd rumors that the biggest part of it was Temple students doing a " city gone wild " stunt.

They are estimating a surplus of 1 million people for the parade. :eek2:

Cr85rRida
10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Philiies Fans may be the most rude but their not the toughest because everytime their at Shea and they open their mouths they get wrecked. Go Mets '09.

jesseweaver
10-30-2008, 09:27 PM
any away team fan is gonna get wrecked...:rolleyes: its 50,000 people against 1. its just a little worse in philly... DONT go to an eagles game in a cowboys jersey

Cr85rRida
10-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
any away team fan is gonna get wrecked...:rolleyes: its 50,000 people against 1. its just a little worse in philly... DONT go to an eagles game in a cowboys jersey

i didnt know that everyone in the stands all gang up on one guy and kick his ***.

oh wait they dont........ haha im talking about when two people fight 1v1.;)

dirtbike&quad
10-31-2008, 09:17 AM
we all know why philly is going crazy...first time they've actually won any major sporting event in a very long time, unfortunately for them...oh well. congrats on winning something for once

eastcoastpro20
10-31-2008, 10:18 AM
Cr85rRida
-wow you took a forum about us winning a championship and how we are rude fans to how we can get our *** kicked in a fight wow congrats you win the dick of the forum award

and well i am proud of being the rudest fans you know what that is thats homefield advantage
lol

Mxjunkie
10-31-2008, 10:41 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081031/ap_on_sp_ba_ne/bbn_phillies_parade

:macho

Cr85rRida
11-01-2008, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by eastcoastpro20
Cr85rRida
-wow you took a forum about us winning a championship and how we are rude fans to how we can get our *** kicked in a fight wow congrats you win the dick of the forum award
lol

lmfao thanks?