PDA

View Full Version : La times

Gray33
10-29-2008, 08:09 PM
Obama is friends with yet again another radical.

link (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/29/mccain-slams-la-times-double-standard-withholding-obama-khalidi-tape/)

Should La times realse the video or not what are your opinions.

Is this just another guy that lives in the neighborhood ?

10-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Obama is the man. I cant wait for him to win.

ZeroLogic
10-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
Obsama is friends with yet again another radical.

link (http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/29/mccain-slams-la-times-double-standard-withholding-obama-khalidi-tape/)

Should La times realse the video or not what are your opinions.

You spelt his name worng.;)

Gray33
10-29-2008, 08:17 PM
zero logic, its a mixture of obama and osama

"obsama"

ZeroLogic
10-29-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm not a moron. Why would you even put that though?

Gray33
10-29-2008, 08:20 PM
why not?

gabespal
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Gonna get even tougher to ride if Obamma gets elected. Maybe I'm wrong but all us "rich folk" might find it a little more difficult to find the extra coin it takes to partake in a rich mans spot like ATV after Obamma gets done "spreading the wealth". It's not "fair" when "rich folks" like us are riding quads while so many people can't afford quads.
Let us not forget the enviornmental impact of all this needless quad riding, and all this waste of fuel and green house emissions.
Think before you vote. Govts job is national security and infrastructure and get the hell out of our way. We have the right to succeed and fail, but that should be up to you and me. The more you allow govt to make decisions for you "on your behalf"the more freedom you give up to the gov't, and sorry to say that would likely include the very enviornmentally UNFRIENDLY quad riding.

Gray33
10-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by gabespal
Gonna get even tougher to ride if Obamma gets elected. Maybe I'm wrong but all us "rich folk" might find it a little more difficult to find the extra coin it takes to partake in a rich mans spot like ATV after Obamma gets done "spreading the wealth". It's not "fair" when "rich folks" like us are riding quads while so many people can't afford quads.
Let us not forget the enviornmental impact of all this needless quad riding, and all this waste of fuel and green house emissions.
Think before you vote. Govts job is national security and infrastructure and get the hell out of our way. We have the right to succeed and fail, but that should be up to you and me. The more you allow govt to make decisions for you "on your behalf"the more freedom you give up to the gov't, and sorry to say that would likely include the very enviornmentally UNFRIENDLY quad riding.

Very good point. I think everyone who is going to vote for obama needs to rethink it and look into his taxation plan.

gabespal
10-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Just about everthing concerns me about Obamma. His radical associations that go unquestioned, his overall lack of experience on a national scale as well as international scale. The funny thing about this is the Obamma supporters (pundits) critisize Palin for not having experience, but they aren't concerned about Obamma's lack of experience.
And speaking of Palin, her husband is a SNOW MACHINE champion. Doesn't that sound like "friend in the White House" to all of us ATV sportsman to you. It does to me.
ATV rider unite and vote for Mr. Palin (by way of McCain)

gabespal
10-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Check out this link. I'll bet this is a typical informed Obamma supporter, unlike an uninformed Obamma supporter. You know the uninformed Obamma supporter is the one who wants to vote for chnage because it sound cool, plus Obamma dresses nice, and he's not the old guy.
http://www.stopthrillcraft.org/kind_atvs.htm

400ex28
10-29-2008, 09:13 PM
Here we go again.

gabespal
10-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Here we go again???