PDA

View Full Version : Louisianna Guys

XCpred
10-29-2008, 01:38 PM
I'll be visiting my family in louisianna between the 20th and 25th of november. Last year when we went we went to grivity alley mx in breaux bridge and plan on going back this year along with hitting up the LA dunes. So if any one is going to be out there sometime that week let me know, i'd love to have some folks to ride with.

dpizz450
10-29-2008, 05:48 PM
what part of LA you coming to? im located in baton rouge! ive been wanting to go to the dunes sooo bad. just bought a 450 a couple weeks ago. cant go to the dunes with a ALL stock bike :(

edit: just read in novemeber. i might have some mods then and i wanted to take a holiday trip out there. shoot me a PM when you come this way. maybe we can meet up?

XCpred
10-30-2008, 06:28 AM
We'll be staying in lacassine more than likely. I haven't decided who's house we're staying at yet so we might be out twords forest hills. Two of my buddies will be on almost stock 450s with sand tires. I'll shoot you a pm when we head out that way though.

fasterblaster09
10-30-2008, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
what part of LA you coming to? im located in baton rouge! ive been wanting to go to the dunes sooo bad. just bought a 450 a couple weeks ago. cant go to the dunes with a ALL stock bike :(

edit: just read in novemeber. i might have some mods then and i wanted to take a holiday trip out there. shoot me a PM when you come this way. maybe we can meet up?

CAN'T GO TO THE LA DUNES WITH AN ALL STOCK BIKE??? WHY THE HELL NOT? They have allll kinds of bikes there. I use to go with my stock 300ex when I had it, and I did'nt even have sand tires, I had some worn out mud sharks. You'll have fun there no matter what your riding. Just remember, when you go up that first dune that you must climb i order to get to the others, go WOT or you probably will get bogged lol.

XCpred
10-30-2008, 12:22 PM
Faster blaster what's it like out there? Any big jumps or is it just mostly drag racing going on?

dpizz450
10-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by XCpred
Faster blaster what's it like out there? Any big jumps or is it just mostly drag racing going on?

lots of nice size dunes, drag racing, creek riding, and a few trails. its a blast. we should go.

dpizz450
10-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
CAN'T GO TO THE LA DUNES WITH AN ALL STOCK BIKE??? WHY THE HELL NOT? They have allll kinds of bikes there. I use to go with my stock 300ex when I had it, and I did'nt even have sand tires, I had some worn out mud sharks. You'll have fun there no matter what your riding. Just remember, when you go up that first dune that you must climb i order to get to the others, go WOT or you probably will get bogged lol.

i know i would have fun, but i would rather wait till i put a few mods on my bike first. seeing as i live 2 1/2 hours away. funner with a faster bike :devil: yeah that hill will get ya haha. matter of fact, i just got paid today, i think im gonna go order a cam right now :devil:

bayou boy
10-30-2008, 06:14 PM
we may be headed to the dunes that weekend..;)

XCpred
10-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by bayou boy
we may be headed to the dunes that weekend..;)

Sweet! I hope I can meet a few of you guys out there. Me and my buddies are really looking forward to the trip. Anyone want to ride at gravity alley too?

fasterblaster09
10-31-2008, 10:15 AM
They have lots of drag racing. They have some trails, a lake, im not too familiar with the trails and such. I pretty much stayed with the drag racing. everytime I go everyones friendly and nice. they used to allow riding all night, but due to an incident they close it at a certain time.

XCpred
10-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Looks like we'll be at the dunes on the 22 and 23 and gravity alley on the 25. If anyone's gonna be out there let me know.

XCpred
11-18-2008, 10:49 AM
We're leaving ga tomorow night around 8 so if any of you guys are out there this weekend come say hello. My friends will be on stock kawi and honda 450's and i'll be on a predator

bayou boy
11-18-2008, 06:19 PM
not sure about the dunes yet, we are talking about making a woods ride up toward alexandria. they have some good riding there. not sure the date yet kind of depends on a friend of mines work schedule. pm me your number i can holler if we head up that way