PDA

View Full Version : What's it worth thread? 1993 Polaris Trailboss 4x4

Joe T
10-29-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey, what do you guys think this thing is worth?

Looks-ok
Tires-New Mudlites
Engine 2stroke-Fresh bored over to 300cc, new pull starter.
New Chains
4x4 works along with everything else except the headlight.

Think I could get $1,200 for it?

907Rider
10-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Do you have any pics you can post?

Joe T
10-29-2008, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by I live for this
Do you have any pics you can post?

I painted the wheels black, that was the first coat on the rear. They look good. I have some better pics some place else but this gives a good idea. I've also cleaned it and will take all the chipping safety/warning stickers off it.

The retail value is $1275... But with it being this old I don't knwo about that. Although the engine is fresh and bored over to around 300cc.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/jdtomcza/PolarisGarage.jpg:confused:

907Rider
10-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Joe T
I painted the wheels black, that was the first coat on the rear. They look good. I have some better pics some place else but this gives a good idea. I've also cleaned it and will take all the chipping safety/warning stickers off it.

The retail value is $1275... But with it being this old I don't knwo about that. Although the engine is fresh and bored over to around 300cc.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q78/jdtomcza/PolarisGarage.jpg:confused:

I've always thought those polaris 2-strokes were cool and if you take good care of them they last forever.
I think $1000-$1100 would be a fair price because of the seat, nasty pipe, and the plastics look iffy
The black rims look real good, do the fronts too

Joe T
10-29-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by I live for this
I've always thought those polaris 2-strokes were cool and if you take good care of them they last forever.
I think $1000-$1100 would be a fair price because of the seat, nasty pipe, and the plastics look iffy
The black rims look real good, do the fronts too

Yeah they do last forever and any part you'd ever ever need is available on ebay cheap. The thing is so light it keeps up with or surpasses the big bores on 28 inch tires in the mud. I think those mudlites are only like 25 inchs or less on that polaris too.

Also I did all the rims and finished the rear one there; as it looks unfinished in the photo. They look good, better than I'd think they would for less than an hours work and about $10. :macho