PDA

View Full Version : Slednecks 5

DEAL
12-12-2002, 10:18 AM
Man, I just saw this video last week, needless to say its sick, Its not as good as 4 but Its still better than the first 3.
Anyone else see it , what did you think?

MILF_HUNTER
12-12-2002, 01:41 PM
not better than 4???!!!!!!! its awsome. way better. they all stepped it up huge. Dan Gardner is the man of huge and air and so is Chris Burandt. Kourtney Hungerford is the best sled freestyle rider alive. And JQ's segment is off the hook.

DEAL
12-12-2002, 02:10 PM
nah man, the backflip makes 4 better haha.

JUSTINcredible
12-12-2002, 02:16 PM
compared to 4 i think 5 kinda sucked but it wasnt bad

MILF_HUNTER
12-12-2002, 02:30 PM
yea the backflip was amazing. very true. but the whole quality of footage in 5 and the editing makes it awsome. the tricks there doin. the airs there gettin. when chris burandt breaks his steering stem off that huge air thats nuts. i think they stepped it up with this movie.

flyin#5
12-12-2002, 03:29 PM
four was awsome with the backflip and the record jump. i havnt seen five yet but my friend is up in sleds cuz his dad used to race and hes a sled mechanic so he should be getting it soon.

12-12-2002, 07:24 PM
the backflip was boring to watch, it was amazing seeing him land it once but i think it made 4 not as good, it was boring im just like lets get this over with....also the part in sweden or whereever whne burandt climbs that mountiain is boring, what ive seen of 5 it looks better

Quad18star
12-12-2002, 08:42 PM
Well heres my take on the vids . I found Sled Necks 4 to be boring cuz all it was , was the backflip . Once you see it , it aint that amzing anymore . Sled Necks 5 is pretty sweet with huge air and some sick tricks. Killin' It is one of my personal faves . 2 stroke Cold Smoke is alright . 2 stroke cold smoke "diamonds in the rough " has some HUGE air. And all the Braaaap and Braaap Braaap movies are awesome . I work at a sled shop so i get to watch these all day long . I live a great life :D

Nausty
12-12-2002, 08:49 PM
I really that the slednecks 4 had good editing imo. It just flows so well with the music also not to mention dan gardner and just the little things that make it cool with the sports cars, f250 with tracks, dukes of hazard lunch box, lol. And the jumps were sick but I have to admit it did have a bunch of boring parts. My crusty demons of dirt: the 8th dimention is in the mail to my house right now also. I still havn't seen a video that I think is really great though. I would like to see a video like crusty sept with motorcycles, quads, sleds, jet ski's, cars, superbikes ect. I mean they have that stuff but just a few clips of each.