PDA

View Full Version : Rediculous.....

JRP
10-27-2008, 09:09 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081027/pl_nm/us_usa_politics_plot

coryatver
10-27-2008, 10:21 PM
if he wins the election i think there is going to be a lot of news stories like this one

Pappy
10-27-2008, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
if he wins the election i think there is going to be a lot of news stories like this one

I agree, however it wont be some white trash involved:chinese: And you wont hear about it until the job is done. No president should fear assasination, but sadly the risk is real.

honda350r
10-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I agree, however it wont be some white trash involved:chinese: And you wont hear about it until the job is done. No president should fear assassination, but sadly the risk is real.

What is the reason? Why should he be taken out ?

Who is behind the risk ?

Pappy
10-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
What is the reason? Why should he be taken out ?

Who is behind the risk ?

Because he is black

Because people have narrow minds

If I knew I would tell you

Answered in order....any thing else you need to know?

BuB400
10-28-2008, 03:49 PM
ya, what happened to the presidents poll thread?

Pappy
10-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by BuB400
ya, what happened to the presidents poll thread?

its still here

Warnerade
10-28-2008, 04:56 PM
pretty pathetic none the less

ben300
10-28-2008, 05:10 PM
did you honestly think these problems and situations weren't gonna come about?

JRP
10-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by ben300
did you honestly think these problems and situations weren't gonna come about?

what does killing 88 black people n decapitating 14 of them, then going to kill obama have anything to do with just killing obama. These people are just as bad as terrorists IMO. Just sick to think about it

Pappy
10-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by JRP
what does killing 88 black people n decapitating 14 of them, then going to kill obama have anything to do with just killing obama.

That would be their whole "white supremacy" thing.

Funny that the ones guys sister and dad say he couldnt ever go through with anything like this, but they have the 2 ski masks bought last week, plans emailed on the gun store they were going to rob etc.

I doubt they could have done anything to Obama, but the danger to the school they intened to shoot up was real.

And yes, they are considered domestic terrorist, as are all white hate groups.

10-28-2008, 06:31 PM
darn car show thursday is gonna be routy in the sears parking lot. Their plan failed lol. but seriously the KKK meets at this car show every thursday night and then at this old slave cemetary on the weekends late at night. I think my county was the last known case of slavery and the grand wizzard of the KKK lives just north of my county.

FHKracingZ
10-28-2008, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
darn car show thursday is gonna be routy in the sears parking lot. Their plan failed lol. but seriously the KKK meets at this car show every thursday night and then at this old slave cemetary on the weekends late at night. I think my county was the last known case of slavery and the grand wizzard of the KKK lives just north of my county.

Damn, give me his address ill burn a cross in his yard! :p

10-29-2008, 03:48 AM
lol I read about this in the newspaper at work tonight, or lastnight now, whatever. Anyway... Why the hell are they wearing lipstick hahah

quadracer707
10-29-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
lol I read about this in the newspaper at work tonight, or lastnight now, whatever. Anyway... Why the hell are they wearing lipstick hahah

I thought the same thing!! Even the Swa sticker looks fake. Lipstick, eye makeup, WTF, but seriously, this is scarey

10-29-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Because he is black

Because people have narrow minds

If I knew I would tell you

Answered in order....any thing else you need to know?

its not because hes black its because hes an idiot i dont agree with them skin heads but he should have been out of the race months ago!

10-29-2008, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Damn, give me his address ill burn a cross in his yard! :p

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil: lmao

Warnerade
10-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by mxcowboy
its not because hes black its because hes an idiot i dont agree with them skin heads but he should have been out of the race months ago! no im pretty sure if a KKK groupd assasinates obama, its because hes black...im sure they could careless about his political veiws

toby400ex
10-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
no im pretty sure if a KKK groupd assasinates obama, its because hes black...im sure they could careless about his political veiws Hahaha