PDA

View Full Version : Info on Thundercross in Okeechobee, FL

JAG Motosports
10-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Does anyone in Florida know where the Thundercross track is in Okeechobee FL? I know it's the next race in the SSQSA series but can't find any info on it. I thought it was the same location as L Cross Extreme but not sure. The SSQSA web site doesn't have an address or anything that I or anyone I've talked to can find. I'd appreciate any help.

JAG Motosports
10-28-2008, 09:08 AM
For anyone else that needs this info it is now posted on the SSQSA web site under Race Weekend Format. You have to click on Thundercross and then you can do a directions map from your location.

bulldogfallon
10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
How do you like that...Just 1.5 hrs from our house!!

Sweet.....Better than the 4 to 5 hour trips we make on a normal weekend.

Don't worry I won't feel sorry for you guys when we are sitting at home on the couch while your still driving home :devil:

JAG Motosports
10-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
How do you like that...Just 1.5 hrs from our house!!

Sweet.....Better than the 4 to 5 hour trips we make on a normal weekend.

Don't worry I won't feel sorry for you guys when we are sitting at home on the couch while your still driving home :devil:

yeah, yeah, yeah! Rub it in!:)

I'm still confused! Is it the same track as l cross xtreme but under new ownership?

JAG Motosports
11-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I finally found an address for ThunderCross Mx. (for those of us that use GPS this is a great help!) The map/info that was on the ssqsa web site wasn't that great.

5651 N.E. 80th Ave.
Okeechobee, FL 34972

phone # is 863-634-2742

Hope this helps!