PDA

View Full Version : Rough weekend....

gcart2
10-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Well i had a race this weekend at a local track. rode the track twice and was real comfortable here.

race day came around i signed up for open b... nothing new to me. ran it last year. total of 16 ridres.

anyways the first heat i was behind mid pack in the hole shot worked my way up to 7th. i hit this table, really it was a single with a 2 foott drop for a landing, in the air i touched my tire with my heel and it sucked me under. landed on it. it hurt. was able to steer off the track. finished out 10th.

second heat i was about 7th out of the hole shot. passed a couple guys. battleing for 5th. hit a double side by side with another bike. he jumps over on me. front tire lands on my fender upper a arm and front of my nerf bar. i dived off the other side, ate it pretty bad. damn near knocked me out. i was able to get up and get the he11 off the track. no damage except a cracked fender.

im soar.

the bad thing is i was sooo much faster then the guys i was battling it out with. im gonna win this season :devil: :confused:

ZeroLogic
10-27-2008, 04:03 PM
Ouch thats gotta suck.