PDA

View Full Version : Finally seen one...

DBF1972
10-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Well....I finally got to see a brand new '09 KTM 450SX at Ridersville Cycle in Berkeley Springs, WV yesterday (they had one on the showroom floor), and I have to admit, it is about the trickest race quad I have seen. It even appeared that is was predrilled for a Ohlins steering stabilizer. I think it is the coolest thing ever to have a full race ready quad that you can buy right off the showroom floor, put some #'s on it, and adjust the suspension, and you are ready to go!

I will more than likely be purchasing one, and racing it next year. For all of you lucky riders out there who have one, well.......how is it! Let me know, and reinforce the notion on me buying one. Not to mention, getting the approval from the wife.

Thanks....

spanky101
10-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I just saw one today, and WOW is all i can really say. These things are great looking machines and what i would do to have one!!! i would get one and proboly do all of 5 or 6 mods to it and be done with it, I love this bike and would really like to get one. Id do the exhaust, jd jet kit, steering stabilizer, rath nerfs and bumpers, quad tech hump seat and hood and be done with it! and most of those mods are just personal preference mods

DBF1972
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Dito here...probably do the same mods, or less. It's an awesome machine, that needs very little. I'm saving up right now!