PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen or talked to this kid?

Quad18star
10-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Have any of you guys seen or talked to this kid while playing "Call of Duty" on Xbox? If you have call the number provided.

http://hazel8500.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/brandoncrips.jpg

Quad18star
10-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Sorry I was in a hurry when I first posted .... here's the details.

The kid has been playing "Call of Duty" on XBox live , got into a fight with his parents and they took away his XBox. He left home and hasn't been seen since. They suspect that he might be with someone that he met while playing online and maybe held against his will.

If you have played against him in the last 2 weeks or talked to him online , the police want to speak with you. Right now there's a lot of red tape with Microsoft to get the info off his XBox with who he's been talking with ... so they are asking people to come forward to help them out.

The kid is 15 , his parents are worried and the police think he may have left the Province of Ontario to meet with someone he played against. Just trying to spread the news to those that may not have heard about this.

hondaking52
10-24-2008, 06:10 PM
ya i saw tht on the news, i hope he shows up soon..its a sick world out there.

Ruby Soho
10-24-2008, 06:51 PM
hope hes alright..

im gonna keep my mouth shut on this one

powermadd400ex
10-24-2008, 10:41 PM
do you kno his gamertag? i dont have live but almost everyone i kno does and plays cod regularly.
hope he's ok

Gray33
10-25-2008, 08:53 AM
I think a gamertag would help more then his an name because most people on the ol live dont give out htere name

blholtz
10-25-2008, 09:12 AM
This world is getting more ridiculous by the day. He got hisa game taken away so he is going to run away?

I hope he is alright and when they get himn home his dad whips his arse good for scaring the poo out of everyone.

About a month ago, in Adrian, MI, a kid got a bent out of shape over having his cell phone taken away because he was running up an outrageous bill in his parents mind.

He waited for them to come home and shot them both in the head. :eek2: Then told his sister if she ratted him out the police he would shoot her, also. He told the police that his dad fond out his mom was cheating on him, shot her and turned the gun on himself. They only found out the truth after they got the sister away from the brother and she started to feel safe.

Personnal opinion here: This kid should ride the lightening and be done with it, no psycho babble BS for this kid is needed.

Quad18star
10-25-2008, 10:37 AM
The police know his gamertag but aren't releasing it to the public just yet. The CyberCrimes Unit is investigating it right now to find possible leads.

I know it's slim odds that someone on here played against him , but you never know. Just posting this in case there is a chance that someone was playing against him and they might recall having a conversation with the kid about him leaving or had a conversation with a kid about having his XBox taken away. Police are looking for ANY leads , because right now they're at a stand still.

The fact that he's 15 and hasn't been seen in 2 weeks because his XBox was taken away has the police worried. They could understand a few days , but 2 weeks is quite a long time for something like this. That's why they figure he might be held against his will.

hondaking52
11-05-2008, 04:59 PM
unfortuantly(sp)his body was found by hunters today, they arnt releasing much info on it yet...

powermadd400ex
11-05-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52
unfortuantly(sp)his body was found by hunters today, they arnt releasing much info on it yet...

seriously? man thats sad :(
my prayers go out to his family and friends

ZeroLogic
11-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
seriously? man thats sad :(
my prayers go out to his family and friends

X2 RIP.

416exfreak
11-05-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
X2 RIP.

X3. That sucks hard...:(

907Rider
11-05-2008, 05:52 PM
dang that sucks :eek: :(

BlaineKaiser450
11-05-2008, 06:55 PM
yeah it does :eek2:

Quad18star
11-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by hondaking52

I just read about it . They have yet to confirm it's him , but they have strong evidence that it is . They are also saying Foul Play isn't suspected.

:(

Ghost-Rider
11-05-2008, 07:07 PM
How can't they confirm, assuming it isn't mutilated.

11-05-2008, 07:08 PM
RIP my prayers go out to his family and friends

Quad18star
11-05-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
How can't they confirm, assuming it isn't mutilated.

In order for them to 100% identify him , they have to conduct blood work to ensure the DNA matches. 99% sure it is him , but you can't leave out that 1%.

WhiteYFZ
11-05-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Honda or DI3
RIP my prayers go out to his family and friends

lilman
11-05-2008, 08:51 PM
our thoughts and prayers are with you. rip

Quad18star
11-08-2008, 11:30 PM
It was reported that the kid apparently fell out of a tree which caused internal damage. He was found a short distance away from a tree .... he either died of the internal injuries or of hypothermia from not being able to go get help. :(

This must be extremely hard on the parents. Their child died over something as minor as a dispute over an XBox. As the kid was leaving home , his dad said " Leave, but don't forget your jacket " ... the kid never brought his jacket with him. :ermm:

powermadd400ex
11-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
It was reported that the kid apparently fell out of a tree which caused internal damage. He was found a short distance away from a tree .... he either died of the internal injuries or of hypothermia from not being able to go get help. :(

This must be extremely hard on the parents. Their child died over something as minor as a dispute over an XBox. As the kid was leaving home , his dad said " Leave, but don't forget your jacket " ... the kid never brought his jacket with him. :ermm:

Wow, that must be hard for the dad. I pray that the Lord gives the family the strength to get through this incident :(

Frostin
11-09-2008, 12:09 AM
Wow, thats horrible.